Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 26

BOSS LADY EPISODE 26:
Sunset and Starlight

I woke up curled up in Kian's arms. I instantly remembered last night, smiling into his chest. When we came back to the hotel, we laid in bed eating ice cream watching a movie together. I don't think Kian ever let go of me. Which I didn't mind.

I laid there, afraid to move. I didn't want to wake him up. I just wanted to lay there for as long as I possibly could. I wasn't sure how long I had been laying there when he started to stir. I smiled as he gently squeezed me, realizing I was there.

I gave his arm a little kiss. "How did you sleep?" he asked, leaning his head onto mine. "Probably the best I've slept in a long time" I answered, leaning into his chest.

We ordered room service, and ate breakfast in bed. I sent "get dressed and come to my room" into the group chat while I was getting up and showered. Kian ran into his room to get ready. He was back on the bed when I came out of the bathroom. Connor, Jc, and Sam were sitting on the couch giving me funny smiles. Connor's was the biggest.

I knew exactly why they were like that. "He told you, didn't he?" I asked as I walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water. They all answered "yeah" at the same time, making little faces. I laughed at them as I walked over to Kian, sitting next to him.

Once we all got packed up and checked out, we loaded up the cars, and walked over to the arcade. Kian and I knew this was the perfect place to keep them all busy for a few hours. And we were right. It was dinner time by the time we left. We decided to just grab something to eat on the way home.

We were all sitting out in the backyard, roasting marshmallows, joking around with each other. Wishbone was up in my lap, as always. Every time Kian tried getting closer to me, or touching me, Wishbone would either growl at him or try to bite him.

I found it hysterical, and so did everyone else. Kian didn't think so. He put Wishbone down on the ground, just so he could hold my hand. He huffed at his success.

I decided to just stay over at their house that night. I wasn't really in the mood to drive home this late at night. And Kian didn't want me to do that either. I crawled into bed next to Kian, who was playing on his phone. He turned himself so he could use me as a pillow. "Did you have a good weekend?" he asked looking up at me. "I had a very good weekend. You did a pretty good job." I said leaning down kissing his forehead.

He smiled, making a little "hm" sound as he went back to his phone. I got on mine, tweeting "such an amazing weekend away with my loved ones" tagging the guys in it. Each of them followed suit, and retweeted my tweet. Kian's tweet was my favorite. It read "nothing better than sunsets and starlight". I knew only we knew what it meant, which made it that much more special.

No comments: