Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 33

BOSS LADY EPISODE 33
(Devilish Plans)

Kian's birthday is tomorrow, and he hasn't even brought it up. No one has. But we were throwing a party for Connor and Jc next weekend, and I didn't want to not do anything for Kian, that just didn't seem fair. I started a new group chat with all of us, leaving Kian out. "guys, we can't throw a party for Connor and Jc and not do anything for Kian!" We went back and forth for a while trying to figure something out last minute. We knew it wouldn't be anything huge. It was not only last minute, but it was also in the middle of the week.

We figured the 7 of us going out for dinner would be better than nothing, and we knew it would still mean something to Kian. Suddenly getting an idea, I texted it to the guys. "Wait, guys! What if we ate some where casual, but got extremely dressed up, and went all out!?"

Of course, I had to go into full detail explaining myself, because none of the guys understood. It was really simple. We all planned on eating at some casual restaurant, but we would get over dressed for it, like it was some huge event. We would make Kian think we had something huge planned, and then just go out and have a good time.

Since we all had our own things going on today, I was planning on spending my day at home, working on emails and paperwork. I was even planning on staying in my pajamas all day long! I had my music turned up all the way, singing and dancing in my chair the whole time I sat on my laptop.

I was partially sidetracked by Kian's birthday dinner, and decided to just run through the details, so I could actually focus on the things I needed to get done.

I called and reserved a table at the Cheesecake Factory, kind of explaining to them what we were doing. I told them that the party would arrive first, and that myself and one other would be joining shortly after.

I asked them to put the reservation under my name, and not to mention anyone else being there waiting when we arrived. I got into the new group chat, and let them all know what I had set up.

The guys were going to take Kian out to a movie that afternoon, and then drop Kian off at home so he could get ready for our date. Jc was going to pretend to bring Trevor and Sam home, while Connor and Ricky were going to pretend to be over at a friend's house for collab videos. They were going to get ready at my apartment, so Kian didn't suspect anything. I was going to get ready at the house, and then bring him to dinner.

I sent Kian a text, to see what he was doing. "Missing you" was the response I got. Which made me smile, say aw, and melt all at the same time. "Miss you too. You can come see me if you aren't busy" I sent back.

He was going to swing by after he was done with his laundry, which gave me a little bit to clean up. I was going to stay in my pajamas, but I wanted to at least wash my face and brush my hair.

Kian knocked once before walking in, holding a small bunch of pink carnations, and a small container of cut up watermelon. I swear, he remembers every word that ever comes out of my mouth! "You remembered I like watermelon?" I said making my way over to him to get a kiss.

"Of course. You were going on and on about how anything watermelon flavored is your favorite, but you would rather eat an entire watermelon on it's own." he said taking another kiss, feeling good about his answer. I had told him that while we drove back to California, in the middle of the night trying to stay awake.

We sat and talked about each other's days for a little while, sitting on the couch with our legs crossed like little kids eating the watermelon. "So, I know the guys are taking you out to see a movie tomorrow afternoon, but I want to do something with just the two of us" I said moving closer to him.

"Well, what do you have to mind?" Kian asked resting his hand and forearm on my leg. "I want to take you to dinner, just you and me". "I would like that a lot" he said leaning in and kissing the tip of my nose, and then my lips.

"I was hoping you would say that. Because I already have something planned. And you need to get all dressed up for it." I said, nearly jumping off the couch I was so excited. "Kenz, you don't have to go crazy, I just want to spend time with you on my birthday". "And you will, we'll just be dressed up doing it."

No comments: