Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 58

BOSS LADY EPISODE 58

Negative Opinions

we're free after 5 your time
Sam- that's fine. lemme ask the guys an exact time
just text me the time when you find out

Kian and I were laying out by the pool under the stars. "I could get used to this" "Uh Kian, you have a pool in your backyard." "Yeah I know, but this isn't the same thing. Even when I am out there, I'm still worrying about filming and upcoming things. Here, I can actually relax." "Well, I'm glad you are finally able to relax. You deserve it!" I answered as my phone went off.

Sam- we can all get on in two hours, if that's okay with you?
yeah, that's fine
Sam-I'll text you again once we all go live. We're doing it from Connor's account.

"Skype call is at 9" I told Kian, putting my phone back down. "Sounds good to me. Are you hungry? Because I'm starving!" "Babe, we ate dinner less than two hours ago!" He climbed into my chair, and started kissing all over me. "I'm a growing boy, I can't help it."

"Well, what do you want?" "You" he answered into my neck, his lips starting to explore. "As much as I love that idea, my parents can see us from the kitchen window." "Ice cream then?"

"Hey Kenz, I'm gonna go grab a drink, do you want anything?" "A water is fine." "Okay, I'll be right back." I got my laptop out, got on to Skype, and waited for Sam's text or Connor to call.

Sam- we're getting on now, Trevor is gonna be on speaker phone though.
that's fine, I'm already signed on

Connor Calling
-Hey guys!
C-Hey boss! We miss you guys!
-We miss you too! We'll be home on Friday some time
J-Yay! Just in time for Sunday breakfast!
K-That's if I share her
-okay children, business please!
C-right. so, Andrew called me earlier because we need to come up with a list of people we may want with us on tour.
K-Like as guests?
S-exactly
okay, so if that's all this is, why do I need to be involved for?
T-because your opinion matters! you know what's good for us, and what we should and shouldn't do Mother
-very funny
C-he's right! why don't we all start tossing out ideas, and just go from there.
-how's this, you guys figure that out, and then I'll pop back in after all the arguments are over
R-seems fair!

"Kian, let me know when you guys need me" I kissed his cheek, and then went downstairs to spend time with my family.

"Hey Momma" I said sitting down next to her on the couch, "whatcha watchin?" "Just some movie on Lifetime. Aren't you supposed to be playing boss on a Skype call?" "I was, and I will again in a little bit. The boys are currently deciding on something about tour, and I knew it would turn into an argument, so I want no part."

I leaned over and stole some of her popcorn. "I'm sure they don't make your job easy" "Honestly, they do make my job easy. They're more than willing to help me out. Other managers always complain about what their clients do."

"So are you excited about tour?" We had just spent the last 10 minutes gossiping about everything YouTube. "In a way, yes. As a friend, I'm so excited for them. But as a manager, I'm worried. What if this fails? Then what happens to them?" This was my first time voicing my opinion like this. I knew my mom would understand.

"Have you brought this up to the boys?" "No, I don't want to worry them. That's my job." "You're still their best friend, and you're pretty serious with Kian. Maybe it's something you should bring up. Both as a friend, and as a manager."

As much as I hated hearing it, she was right. We hadn't really talked about the cons of the tour. Just all the amazing things about it. Maybe I needed to put together a meeting when we went home.

No comments: