Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 36

BOSS LADY EPISODE 36

(Candid)

I really did not want to get up. The blanket was so soft, and the sun was barely in the room, but it was warm on my face. The best part, I woke up curled up with Kian. Between the two of us, we looked like a pretzel. We were almost sideways on the bed, his head almost off the side. I was laying across his chest, and his legs were intertwined in mine. And some how, I was extremely comfortable.

I felt him start to wake up, groaning I'm assuming from being uncomfortable. Once he came to a little more, he picked his head up enough to kiss the top of my head, and then dropped his head back onto the bed.

"Good Morning Lady Woman" oh that voice. "Good morning" I said, kissing his chest, "how did you sleep?" He laughed a little, "considering the way we're laying, I'm going to assume pretty good." I moved a little bit, only to realize I wasn't as comfortable as I thought. In fact, my back and neck were killing me.

I very slowly sat up, trying to get the kink out of my neck. I heard Kian grunt again, so I looked over to find him doing the exact same thing as me. "Why did we sleep like that?" "No, how did we sleep like that?" I said laughing.

I was standing in front of the fridge, trying to move my neck around, while looking for my mountain dew. "Everything okay over there?" I very carefully turned around to see Ricky. I gave a small smile "Kian and I slept like a pretzel and I can barely move my neck and back"

"Oh, what did you two do last night?" Sam said, falling back onto the couch. "Slept like pretzels" Kian said as he came into the room, walking over to me, putting his arms around me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I stuck my tongue out at Sam, who put his hands up in the air.

With the pain I was in, I just wanted to lay down. But, we had a whole day of cleaning and setting up ahead of us. I pushed through it as much as I could. I really wanted to make everything perfect for Connor and Jc, and I didn't want to ruin their weekend. None of them would let me move anything. So, I basically went behind them cleaning everything.

We stopped long enough to run out for lunch. We all looked ridiculous. Covered in dirt, ripped clothes, messy hair. And honestly, we really didn't care. The seven of us were just having a really good time. Surprisingly, we didn't run into any fans.

But on the drive home, I did see a mention with all of us tagged "ran into O2L and Kenzie at lunch. but honestly, I didn't want to interrupt them." She included a picture of us, that I really liked. We were all laughing and having a good time. We didn't have any candid pictures like this. I saved it, and then thanked her.

Now that everything was clean, and other people could see the inside of the house, I could actually get the house ready for a party. The kitchen would have all the food and drinks. We were setting up the backyard for music, and cleaned up all of Wishbone's messes so no one ruined their shoes while dancing. There was also going to be a space to play Twister.

The front room, that the guys mostly just used for filming, was being turned into a game room. Connor and I wanted to do something different, so we were doing truth or dare and spin the bottle. And in the living room, we were going to be holding Mario Kart competitions. Sam and Ricky had made up a giant chart for the wall to keep track.

I let the guys do the last of the setting up so I could go shower and get ready for the party. While I was sitting on Kian's floor doing my make-up, he came in and sat with me on the floor. "So are you excited for tonight?" I just nodded my head in the mirror.

Honestly, I was kind of nervous. I just didn't want them to know that. Most everyone coming tonight, I've already met at either Playlist or Vidcon. But this was a totally different atmosphere. Plus, everyone knew Connor and I are the ones that planned the whole thing. What if no one has a good time?

No comments: