Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 39

BOSS LADY EPISODE 39

(Picnic for Two)

I rolled over towards the other side of the bed, my arm subconsciously looking for Kian. That's when I opened my eyes, when I realized I was home in my own bed alone. I did not like waking up in an empty bed. I did the next best thing, I picked up my phone to call him. I had a text waiting for me though. It was from just a few minutes ago

"I did not like waking up in an empty bed. I rolled over looking for you".
I stuck my lip out. "awwww, I did the same thing!"

"lunch after I film?"

"of course!"

"okay, I'll bring it over when I'm done!"

I sent Connor a text, to let him know I was awake, and we can have our daily date whenever he was ready, and then jumped in the shower. He knocked on the door just as I was finished getting dressed. "You have good timing" I said as I let him in.

"Did you forget to have the copy made again?" he asked, handing me my coffee. "You know me all too well!" Kian leaves my spare key on his key ring, since he uses it the most. And we don't want him to lose it. But we all realized there should still be one in the house somewhere just in case.

Kian came over at around 1 with lunch. He carried it into the kitchen and said "I'll be right back" as he walked back outside. I just watched the door from my desk, trying to figure out what he was doing. He popped his head in the door, "turn around".

And he didn't move, so I did what he asked. I heard him come in the door with some kinda of plastic. "You can turn around now". He had a bag of food in one hand, and a gift bag in the other, with a huge smile across his face.

"Kian, what is all this?" I asked, walking over to him. "Just a little something since we're both going to be pretty busy this week, and we're going to hate being apart." Never losing his smile, Kian put down the gift bag and held open the other bag in his hands.

"Here's two things of cookie dough ice cream so you never run out. An already cut up watermelon, so no one gets injured while cutting up a whole one. Some more of that coffee you like, so you don't have to worry about Connor drinking it all. And last, a box of Fruit Loops, so you have no excuse not to have breakfast."

He took each thing out, and put them on the coffee table, leaving a kiss on my forehead before reaching for the next thing.

"Kian, this is so sweet, but you really didn't need to do this!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "I know I didn't, but I wanted to. We're going to be apart because you're doing things for me and the guys. You deserve all of this, I promise!" he said, wrapping his arms around me, resting his head on the top of mine.

"Do you want to see the rest of your surprise?" He asked pulling away from me. "Of course I do" I said smiling back at him. He led me over to the couch, putting the gift bag in front of me.

I pulled out two different bubble baths, some candles,and a fluffy bathrobe with matching slippers. I threw my arms around Kian's neck, giving him a big hug, and then a million kisses. "This is amazing!" "I'm glad you like it!" he said, giving me one long kiss on the lips. "Once you're done freaking out, will you be ready for lunch?" Kian said almost laughing at me.

We sat on my living room floor, and had a little picnic. Kian decided to stay over for the rest of the day. He helped me finish some merch orders, helped me make dinner, and even helped with the dishes. We laid on the floor watching movies, curled up on piles of pillows and blankets.

While we were talking over dinner, we realized we weren't going to be able to spend time together until Thursday or Friday. It's weird to think we were always okay with being apart, but these last two weeks, we were really hating it. We just loved each other's company that much.

When it was time for Kian to leave, he helped me pick up the living room, so I could just go to bed once he was gone. Just as he was about to walk away from the door, he leaned in and kissed my forehead, "there's an entire case of mountain dew in your fridge" he said with a smile as he turned and walked away. How in the world did I ever get so lucky?

No comments: