Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 61

BOSS LADY 61

Our First Milestone

The guys were more than willing to talk to me about my opinion and thoughts about tour. They expressed theirs as well. And by the end of the day, I think we all felt better. I wasn't as worried anymore. But I was still being protective of them.

After the talk, we went out for lunch, and then came back to the house and finalized as much of the tour as we could. We had dates and locations finalized. And we had practices and rehearsals scheduled. Now it was just time to sit and wait.

I was at my apartment, doing laundry and some cleaning. The guys were back at home, causing some kind of chaos. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing like crazy. When I walked over to it, I saw that our group chat was blowing up. Before I could even scroll through and catch up, Kian called me.

"Hey babe" "Hey, how fast can you be over here?" He asked, almost out of breath. "I can come over right now, what's wrong? " "Everyone is safe, just come over right now!" Before I could even answer, he hung up. Knowing everyone was okay made me feel better. But I was still worried.

I barely got to the door before Ricky opened it. "Hurry! Get upstairs!" "What is going on with you guys?" I asked, making my way to the staircase. "You're wasting time, just go" he said, almost pushing me up the stairs. As I got to the top, Kian yelled "HURRY".

"What is going on?" I asked, walking into his room. "We're all on Skype with each other and" "Wait, aren't you all in the house?" I interrupted. "Yes but that's not the point"

"Stop yelling! And get on!" I heard Connor down the hall. Ricky left the room, shutting Kian's door behind him, then I heard him shut his own. "Okay Kian, are you going to tell me what is going on?" I asked, sitting behind him on the bed.

"We're about to hit one million subscribers!" "You're what!?" I jumped off the bed, running towards the computer screen. There it was on the screen, about 100 away.

I was trying to wrap my mind around what was going on as Kian was getting on Skype and everything all set up. "We're going to record our reactions" he said, not taking his eyes off the computer screen. "Kian, this is huge." I was just staring at him.

"Come here, come sit" he said, pulling over his other chair. "No, this is your time" I said without even moving from the bed. "Makenzie, sit on that chair right now" I heard Sam say through the speakers. "Please Kenzie, you're a part of this too" Connor said, holding his hands up begging me. "Please babe?" Kian said, finally looking away from his computer. I sat next to Kian, and they all yelled "yay!"

"Just ten more!" Trevor yelled. It had been about 3 minutes, each second passing causing more anticipation. I was ready to explode with excitement. I kept watching and listening to the guys react as the number got closer and closer. Honestly, I could have cried if they didn't keep making me laugh. "Five more!" Jc yelled. "Oh god" Kian said, grabbing my hand with both of his, bringing them to his chest.

"Guys!" I yelled, as soon as I saw the number roll over to a million. They all started clapping and screaming. That was when I started crying. Kian suddenly wrapped his arms around me, picked me up, and spun me around. Putting my feet back down, he put his hands along the side of my head, his thumbs resting on my cheeks.

"We did it babe" he said, slamming his lips into mine. They molded together, my stomach full of butterflies just as strong as our first kiss. "This is my favorite milestone so far" I said, kissing him again. "Mine too, because I get to share this moment with you" Kian said, deepening the kiss.

"Get off camera and do that" Rick yelled at the computer.

No comments: