Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 72

BOSS LADY EPISODE 72

Unpredictable

"I didn't go too far with any questions did I?" Tyler asked. They had just come off stage. "Nope, perfect. Thank you!" I said, giving him a hug before he walked away. "Yet another awesome interview" I said as each of them hugged me.

"We were well behaved!" Trevor said, holding his hand up for a high five. Before I could even lift my hand to high five him, Connor said "Yeah, only because Kenzie would have killed us if we weren't!"

"Do you have anything planned right now?" Kian asked. We were walking down the back hallway, heading towards the lobby. "No, I was going to see what you guys wanted to do about dinner before the party tonight actually."

He suddenly stopped at a set of double doors. The rest of the guys stood with him, and smiled. "What's going on?" I was so confused as to why they stopped. "Open the door" Sam said, holding his hand out towards the door.

When I pulled open the door, I saw a room full of round tables. Towards the back, there was one single table. It had it's own light on, and it was set with a meal on it. That's when I realized where I was standing. "What is all this?" I said, turning around to look at them.

"You didn't think we would forget meeting you, right here, at that very table, did you?" Connor said, walking towards me as he opened his arms. Once we were hugging, each of them walked over and joined the hug. "You guys are amazing you know that" I said once we broke the hug.

Dinner was macaroni and cheese, mountain dew to drink, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with brownies for dessert. We talked about our time together at Playlist last year, all the hours spent on the phone, and the late night group chat conversations.

It was so nice just sitting together like this talking about our memories together and joking around. It reminded me why these guys were my best friends, and why I would do anything for them.

"Guys, this is so amazing. Thank you for this" I said as we were eating dessert. "Anything for you boss lady!" Ricky said. "You do so much for us, this is really the least we could do" Trevor added. "You guys do a lot more than you think! You definitely make my job worth it. Not to mention there's never a dull moment in my life." Kian leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Since we're all together, there is something I want to say. And hear me out before you say anything." I looked over at Kian, to make sure he knew I was mostly talking about him.

"Me not going on tour was completely about business. Personally, I'd love to be able to experience it all with you guys. But the best thing to do, was for Andrew to go and for me to stay in LA. Tour is a big deal, and it's just not something I can handle on my own. It had nothing to do with being stuck with you guys, or my relationship with Kian."

There was silence. I think they wanted to make sure I was done before any of them said anything. Once I took a sip of my drink, Sam spoke up. "As bummed as I am about you not going, we understand why you are staying home." "We'll put up with Kian complaining about missing you, as long as this is what you want." Ricky said, making everyone laugh.

After what seemed like hours sitting around that table, we decided to go up to our rooms to get ready for the creators party. I didn't want to stay too late, I had an early morning tomorrow. The guys did too, but they can run off way less sleep than I can.

Plus, I wanted to finish editing the video from Hawaii before tomorrow. I really wanted to have it ready to go and uploaded before their meet and greet. I had worked on my YouTube account during the week.

They all still had no idea.

No comments: