Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 49

BOSS LADY EPISODE 49

Vacation From Home

I probably over packed, but I didn't care. I was so excited for this weekend, I barely slept last night. I even woke up before my alarm this morning. I was on my way to pick up Trevor. Sam had stayed over at the house last night since he filmed a video with Jc.

We were planning on spending most of today in the pool. Kian and I went last night and bought everything we would need to make tacos for dinner. The guys had requested sundaes to go with the movies, so I made sure I had everything for that to. It had been a long time since we got to do this, so I was so excited.

"Alright, am I missing something?" I asked while we were in the pool. "Missing what?" Connor asked me, really confused. "Well, it's almost dinner time, and no one has touched their phone besides to answer a call, or to use their cameras!" "Oh, no" Jc replied, laughing a little. "We all agreed that this weekend would be all about the 7 of us, and that's all we want to focus on."

"Oh wow, really?" I asked, completely shocked. This has never happened before! "Yup, only technology I'm using is to upload my videos later, but that's it!" Kian said wrapping his arms around me. I laughed, "well, I'm proud of you guys! But I don't think it's going to last all weekend long."

"Do you want to bet on it?" Sam said. "Sure, the first person to break before Monday morning when the last person wakes up, they have to...." I started to say. "They have to do a YouTube challenge of our choice"Trevor said, finishing my sentence.

"Alright, that settles it. The loser has to do YouTube challenge, that the rest of us agree on, and has to upload it to O2L's channel." I said, after we had all agreed that that would happen. "Wait, what happens if you lose? You don't have a day on the channel." "Yeah Kenzie, Sam has a point" Connor agreed. "Then I better not lose, uh?"

----------

"Guys, dinner is ready!" I yelled out the kitchen window. They all came running into the house. "What are you doing, you're soaking wet! Out!" They all ran back outside for their towels. "But we are just so excited!" Trevor said.

"Yeah, we were so excited for your cooking!" Sam said walking back into the house. "You're such a kiss ass!" I said, shoving him a little. "It is true though!" Kian walked up behind me, stretching his arms out to put them around me. "Please don't, you're still wet!" I said, grabbing his arms mid air.

"Denied" Connor said, walking over and grabbing a plate. "I'll deal with you later" Kian whispered into my ear before making his tacos.

----------

"Not it!" I yelled running from the kitchen. We had just finished eating, dinner. The kitchen was an absolute mess! In the middle of making our tacos, the guys had decided to throw sour cream and cheese everywhere. I was not about to clean that up! Instead, I went upstairs to take a shower and wash all the chlorine from my hair.

Just as I was putting on my sweatpants, there was a knock on the bathroom door. "hey, we're about to start the movie, you almost done?" Kian asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yeah, I'll be right down!" I threw my hair up into a messy bun, and grabbed my stuff. I was putting my things down on Kian's bed, when two arms wrapped around me.

"I thought the movie was about to start, I was about to go downstairs." "Oh, it is, but I don't think they'll miss us" Kian said, turning me around so we were facing each other. "And what did you have in mind?" Kian put his arm behind me, and pulled me against him. "I mean, I have a few ideas."

No comments: