Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 47

BOSS LADY EPISODE 47

Surprise Dinner

I'm glad I enjoyed laying out by the pool with the guys, because I've been non-stop crazy busy for the last week! I've had all kinds of calls and meetings every day. I'm either sitting at my desk, or down at the office. I've spent maybe a total of 5 or 6 hours with Kian, and unless it's for a meeting, I haven't even see the rest of the guys!

When it comes down to it, I know that us all being apart is worth every minute, but I still love the time we get together! It is great how busy we are, especially since that means good things for them! And that makes me so happy! That's why I do what I do! I know that they love doing what they do, and I want to make sure they are happy.

I was really hoping this weekend was going to work out. I had planned another weekend for all of us to just get away. I had managed to clear all seven of our schedules for Saturday and Sunday. We were staying home this time, just so it was that much more less stressful. There'd be lots of movies and junk food planned.

Ricky: Hey, I got stuck in traffic, but I PROMISE I'm around the corner!

Totally fine! We haven't even started yet!

He was coming to the office today, to work out some possible opportunities for him. On top of planning the tour, I was in the middle of helping the guys accomplish as much as they could individually.

Right now, Ricky and Kian were getting ready to do videos through another YouTube channel. I wasn't staying for this meeting though, I was able to go home and finally breathe and have time to myself.

I was checking my emails when a hand covered my eyes. "Very funny Ricky" "That's not me" he responded from across that room. "Kian!?" I tried to get from under his hand, but before I could, he took his hand off my face, and held a bouquet of pink carnations and white roses in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked jumping into his arms. "I finished filming my video early, so I came with Ricky so I can surprise you. I heard that you were going home after this." Kian said, kissing all over my face. "Okay, ew" Ricky said walking into the other room.

"Early dinner and a movie on the living room floor?" Kian asked holding out his hand. "Only if I can pick out dinner." I said grabbing his hand.

Kian and I had just finished watching our movie, and I was picking up the trash from eating. "So are you excited for this weekend?" I asked Kian from the kitchen. "Very! I can't wait for all of us to just take a breather and hang out. We've been non-stop. And sometimes, I kind of hate it." He had made his way into the kitchen, and was leaning against the counter next to me.

"Trust me, I hate making you guys so busy. For one, I hate not being able to spend time with my best friends! But I also hate that you guys can't actually hang out. It's been all business for you! But that's what this weekend is for!" I say, tapping his nose.

"I'm going to be filming Friday so I can have everything done, but I want to do a video with you. I mean, if you want." It had been a few months since I had been in one of any of their videos. I had made a couple random appearances in the vlogs. In fact, last time I was in a video, it was the one when Kian and I went public.

"I'm free Friday night, if you want to film then" I said to Kian, wrapping my arms around him. "Really?" Kian wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "Of course! What did you have in mind?"

No comments: