Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 45

BOSS LADY EPISODE 45

The Answer

"Okay, talk! We need to know everything!" Ricky said. We had all decided that we wouldn't talk about the voicemail until we got home. We weren't sure who we were sitting near, and we didn't want anything getting out.

I had called back on the drive back to the house, to get a better understanding on everything. I stopped at my apartment on the way to the house to get my laptop. We were all sitting around the couch going over the information that was e-mailed to me.

"So, based on this, everything is still in the works. But they really want you guys to headline the whole thing! And they want an answer before they go any further" I said scrolling through everything. "When do they want an answer by?" Connor asked.

"You have until Friday to decide. They said if you guys want to do this, they'd like to have a meeting that afternoon."

I think everyone was still in shock, because we were mostly sitting in silence. "Wow, what a birthday this has turned in to!" Trevor said. "I'm sorry things didn't go as planned! I promise we're still doing dinner!" I said, trying to make him feel better! "Don't apologize" Trevor said, "this is amazing!"

"What am I doing?" I asked "Am I calling back to set up the meeting, or calling back to say that you aren't interested?" "Meeting" they all answered at the same time.

"Alright guys, Friday is all set up!" I yelled as I walked into the backyard. I made them all go outside so I could talk on the phone without any interruptions. They all came running to me, making one big hug. They each took turns giving me an extra hug. Kian gave me one last kiss, picking me up and spinning me in a circle, and then giving me a kiss on the forehead. "You are amazing" he said, with his hands on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss.

"I didn't do anything, this was all you guys! I'm just in charge of the meetings!" Jc walked over to me, pulling me in for another hug. "You've done more than you realize."

I was getting dinner ready when my phone rang. I asked Kian to see who it was. "It's Andrew" he yelled as he ran to the kitchen handing me my phone. "Well, then answer it!" I said holding my hands up, since they were covered in food.

"Hello?" Kian said as he walked upstairs where it was quieter. "Why would Andrew be calling back?" Connor asked walking into the kitchen. "I honestly have no idea, maybe I missed something in the email."

"Do we have plans for tomorrow?" Kian yelled from upstairs. "No" we all yelled back. I was setting up everything up for the guys to come make their pizzas when Kian came back downstairs. "Well, what was that about?" I asked taking my phone from Kian. "The meeting got moved to tomorrow afternoon. I guess since we responded so fast, they want to get things going sooner!" "Wow, this is awesome!" Sam said as he grabbed a plate and a pizza crust.

"Is there anything we need to get done before the meeting?" Jc asked. "He told me to come with ideas." "Then I guess we better get brainstorming!" Connor said.

No comments: