Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 27

BOSS LADY EPISODE 27

(Caught Off Guard)

The last two days seemed to have dragged on. Monday, we all pitched in and helped clean up the house before I brought Trevor and Sam home before going home myself. I spent the night catching up on emails, and responding to some fans.

Tuesday, Connor and I went back to our coffee dates, and he very happily tweeted "finally, back to coffee dates! @Kenzie". Once he left, I spent my day cleaning up the apartment, catching up on laundry, and then going shopping.

While I was out, I met Jc for lunch. We wanted to finalize his trip to Texas. I secretly also wanted to make sure he would be here for his and Connor's birthdays because I wanted to do something for them.

I stood in front of my closet looking for something to wear. While Kian and I were texting last night, he asked me to be in his main channel video. He wouldn't tell me why, but he said to wear an outfit that was comfortable to me, and that I really liked. I wasn't really too sure what he meant. But I decided on my favorite coral tank top, and a pair of black shorts.

I braided my hair to the side, and pinned my bangs out of my face. I put on light make up, just because I was going to be in front of those awful lights. I texted him that I was on my way, grabbed my purse, and took the trip to the guys' house.

Kian greeted me at the door with a mountain dew, and then realized that I already had one in my hand. "I'll have one for later" I told him as he put it in the fridge. I said hi to Ricky and Jc, who were sitting in the living room, and then went upstairs. I screamed hi to Connor as I shut Kian's door behind me.

"What are we filming?" I asked. "I'm not answering that until I get my squeeze" he said, holding his arms open. I walked over, burying my face into his chest, while he wrapped his arms around me squeezing me. I went to pull away, until he squeezed a little harder. "Nope, not done yet" he said in a funny voice, which made my laugh.

He let go and said, "I think it's time we let everyone know that you're finally mine." I thought it was cute, the way he said it. "I think you are right" I said waving my finger at him. We both starting laughing as we sat down in the chairs he had put in-front of the camera.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked as he got the camera ready. "I thought we could just ask each other questions, see how well we already know each other" he said, shrugging his shoulders. I put my hands on my hips and said, "I bet I win". Without missing a second, he answered, "I am so happy I got that on camera" and laughed at me as he sat down.

He started his video as usual, and I said hi. Then, without giving away too much detail, he told the camera about how he had asked me under the stars, and I added that I had made him blush when I kissed him on the cheek, reenacting it for the camera.

I said, "so now I'm not just his boss lady anymore". He smiled, and then looked at me squinting his eyes a little bit and then said with a big smile, "now you're my lady woman!" We both started laughing really hard. Once we collected ourselves, Kian explained what we would be doing.

We did pretty good. I answered all of his questions right, and he only got one wrong. But he was really close. He started saying for them to give the video a thumbs up, and to comment below if they wanted to see more videos like this with me in them. And then he covered the lens of the camera.

When he uncovered it, and looked back at me, I leaned in and kissed him. I caught him off guard at first. But he kissed me back gently, bringing his hand up to my cheek. After a few seconds, we pulled apart, putting our foreheads together. "I think I like you lady woman" he said with a smile on his face. "I think I like you too" I said.

No comments: