Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 78

BOSS LADY EPISODE 78

A Month to Make Up For

As I walked closer to the hallway, I heard music playing. Standing at the end of the hallway, I saw a trail of rose petals leading to the bathroom. I smile to myself as I followed them. There were candles lining on either side of the bathroom door. I pushed the door open, and found Kian sitting in a bubble bath, smiling up at me.

"Would you like to join me?" "I'd love to" I said, kicking my heals off and taking my hair out of its bun.

Kian was massaging my shoulders, while I played with the bubbles in front of me. "So uh, now that we've engaged in our exercise for the night, what would you like to do?" "Mr. Lawley, did you skip the gym for this?" "You know me so well" he said, kissing the back of my ear.

"You behave, you don't need to be skipping tomorrow too" I said joking, running my fingers up his thigh. "Careful, actions speak louder than words" he said kissing my ear again, this time running his teeth down it. I reached behind my back, but he reached down and stopped me. "Don't start what you can't finish" he said before letting go of my hand.

I spun myself around, splashing water out of the tub, putting some of the candles out. He gave me a look of surprise, that turned into lust as I leaned down closer to him. My lips barely touched his, causing him to try and get closer.

When he realized what I was doing, he opened his mouth to say something. I put my finger over his lips, "shhh" I said before placing my lips against his again. This time, I deepened the kiss. His hands find their way into my hair, holding me close to him. The kiss full of lust.

Kian ran his tongue across my lip, and I let him in. As our tongues tangled, I slowly started to lift myself away from him and out of the water. "What are you doing to me?" Kian asked as I climbed out of the bath.

As soon as my feet hit the bathroom floor, I blew out the last of the candles, and went towards the living room without even grabbing a towel. I heard Kian get out of the tub, and he caught me before I made it into the living room. When I turned around to face him, he took a step closer, so that our noses were almost touching. "I can't ever have enough of you" he said looking down into my eyes, pulling me into his arms.

He kissed me, kissed me with a passion I had come to need and want. Kian's arms were wrapped around my body, his body forcing mine against the wall. He took my hands, and held them above my head with one hand letting the other freely roam my body.

His hands slowly made it's way down my chest, my side, across my waist, down my thigh. As his hand came to the inside of my thigh, my breath caught in the back of my throat.

Kian let go of my hands and said "jump", and he placed his hands behind my legs. I wrapped my legs around his back as he walked across the room. "Remind me to buy you a new couch this weekend" he said, putting me down on the couch.

I instantly felt the cushion soak up all the water off my body, but in this moment, I didn't care. He left soft kisses and bites down my neck and my shoulder as he got onto the couch with me, his body hovering over mine.

As I reached my hands up to grab his arms, Kian sat up and grabbed on to my hands. He intertwined our fingers before laying back down, putting our hands above my head once more. "We have a month to make up for, and I'm only getting started" Kian whispered into my ear.

No comments: