Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 71

BOSS LADY EPISODE 71

Making it Through Playlist

I was sitting on the bed, trying to enjoy my breakfast. I hadn't spoken to my dad since his outburst last night at dinner. Kian and I came to the hotel before dinner was over. The guys weren't too far behind us. No one liked the situation. Even my mom called this morning, apologizing for everything, making sure everything was okay between Kian and I.

Nothing was planned for today. The guys all had their own plans, and things to do. Which left my day pretty calm. I had originally planned on spending the day with my parents, but with everything that happened, that left me sitting in the hotel room most of the day. All I had planned was dinner with a group of some of the people I worked Playlist with last year.

I met Kian and Jc for lunch. Tyler stopped by to say hi, and to make sure the questions he had for tomorrow's Q&A were okay. After that, I decided to just walk around and take it all in. I would be running around with the guys for the next two days. I was really caught off guard when people started stopping me, asking for pictures. When I was with Kian or one of the guys, it was normal. But when I was alone? That seemed so weird!

Dinner with everyone I met last year at Playlist was so fun. We got to gossip and talk about everything. It was nice having people to talk to that understood everything I did. It just really sucked that we couldn't see each other more often, although we did talk through texts from time to time. They joked about how I was the only success story from last year. And had a lot of fun picking on me for picking up a guy at Playlist.

That night in the hotel room, I told the guys about being stopped for pictures. I was even more surprised to hear that people stopping them when they were together, or Kian when he was alone, were looking for me. I decided to look through Twitter, to see if anyone had tweeted any pictures they took with me. I found a lot of them, along with tweets asking where I was. It really made me smile.

@Kenzie: Blown away by the amount of people that wanted to meet me today!

The guys were up and gone for the day by the time I was out of bed and had finished getting ready. I was really in no rush. I didn't have anything to do until the Q&A later this afternoon. I figured I would go see a few panels in a little bit, but nothing set in stone. It was kind of strange being here, and having nothing to do.

Around lunch time, I was back behind the main stage, waiting for the guys to come get ready for the Q&A. Tyler and I were talking about tour, and what questions were off limit when they started doing the questions from Twitter. He was allowed any questions that weren't personal. I wanted to make sure there was no drama started this close to tour.

"Hey stranger, I miss you" Jc said coming up behind me, messing up my hair. "Thanks, I'm glad I'm not going up on stage" I said, fixing it. "You could if you wanted to" Tyler said. "No thanks, this badge doesn't say creator or O2L for a reason" I said, holding up the manger badge around my neck. "Your loss" he said shrugging, just as his name was announced.

"You'll be back here when we get off?" Kian asked kissing me for the first time all day. "Yup, I'll be here" I said giving him another kiss. "Gross" Ricky and Trevor said in unison. "Hush" I said, shoving Trevor. "Tyler knows what not to ask. Also, don't say anything too personal. Don't feed any fires." "Yes mom" Sam said. I gave Kian one last kiss as they were called up on stage.

No comments: