Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 67

BOSS LADY EPISODE 67

The Start of Something Big

My alarm went off at 6, which I was not happy about. I barely got 3 hours of sleep, but I wanted to go for a walk before the guys got up. I just wanted a little breather before the chaos started. And, I really wanted to enjoy some quiet, fresh air on the beach.

When I got back to the room a little after 7, Kian was already in the shower. I got my clothes out for the day and then sent "who's already up?" in the group chat. Everyone responded besides Sam, but Jc answered with "I got Sam."

It was my first accomplishment as a manager for the day, and the thought made me smile to myself. I was so excited for this, but now that it was here, I was starting to freak out.

After my quick shower, I called and ordered breakfast for everyone and then went back to getting ready. As I finished, the food showed up, followed by all the guys, Andrew, and our security guards. Over breakfast, we discussed safety concerns, since we were already noticing a problem outside the hotel. Today was going to be an adventure. But first on the list, was a radio interview.

"Is there anyway we can sit down and eat lunch?" Kian asked from the back of the SUV. We were on our way to the location for the meet and greet. "No, grab and go" I said from the passenger seat without even turning around. My attention was on my phone, dealing with e-mails and text messages.

My mind was going a million miles a minute. I realized sitting at the radio station, unable to listen because I was too busy working, that I was not going to be able to enjoy today. Which took a little weight off my shoulders about missing tour. I couldn't handle this for a whole month.

The meet and greet was absolutely insane, but in a good way. Everything went smoothly, which surprised all of us. There was no moment of panic, and that helped my piece of mind. Andrew took over behind the scenes so I could enjoy a little bit of time with the guys towards the end of the meet and greet.

Fans were happy to see me out there, a few asking for me to be in pictures with them and Kian. I filmed a little bit too, but made it look like I was just taking pictures, I wanted to surprise the guys. Before we headed over backstage, I had some pictures taken of me and the guys.

----------

"You guys ready?" Andrew asked as he walked into the backroom. As he opened the door, you could hear the crowd screaming. It instantly made me smile, and as I looked around the room, I could see the same smile on the guys' faces. It was then that I realized how amazing this tour was going to be for them.

Jc caught my glance and mouthed "thank you". I held my arms open, and he walked over and hugged me. Before I knew it, they were all coming over and wrapping their arms around each other. "Love you guys" Sam said, muffled into shoulder. One by one, they each let go. When Jc stepped back, Kian stepped in front of me. "I love you the most" he said, squeezing me tight.

"Go out there, have fun, and don't hold back" I said to them, standing at the door about to head to the stage. I was about to open the door when Kian reached over and held my hand, squeezing it. Sam reached over and put his hand on top of Kian's. One by one, the rest of them did the same.

Standing in a circle, looking at each other, Trevor suddenly "here we go O2L". Ricky repeated "O2L", and so did each of them, until we we were all chanting it together. We had one more big hug before I opened the door.

Standing at the stage, I kissed each of them on the cheek, giving Kian one last kiss on the lips. "I'll be right here watching, and since it's my only show, make it good" I said, winking at him. "I plan to" he said kissing me again, before walking behind the curtain.

I stood there smiling, in absolute amazement with just what I was witnessing. It hadn't even been a year since I met them, and now, I couldn't imagine life without them.

"And now, O2L"

No comments: