Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 44

BOSS LADY EPISODE 44

Children's Play

"I don't think being awake this early is necessary." "Jc, you knew this was coming days ago! You just should have gone to bed earlier." I was doing my best to wake up the house. I bribed Connor with coffee, Kian with kisses, Sam with breakfast, Ricky jumped out of bed no problem, and I was currently sitting on top of Jc. It was Trevor's birthday, and we were going over to his house before he woke up to surprise him.

Surprisingly, we were able to make it out the door at the time we had planned. We stopped for some donuts on the way, making sure to get a bunch of chocolate just for Trevor. His mom greeted us at the door, with a smile on her face. She knew exactly what we were up to.

We all very quietly snuck into his room, making sure not to wake him up while we set up the tripod. Even though we were all giggling, since Trevor is an extremely heavy sleeper, so it wasn't a problem.

We all stood around the bed, and I held up my finger counting to three. When I got to three, we all pushed down on our air horns. I've never seen Trevor move so fast, or scream like a girl! The guys all piled on top of him, yelling happy birthday in his face.

Once he realized what was going on, he joined in on the laughing. Sam handed Trevor his box of donuts, and we all sat on the bed talking and laughing while we ate breakfast.

"So, what are we doing today?" Trevor asked as we walked out to the cars. "You'll find out when we get there" Connor said, tossing Ricky the car keys. "Birthday boy, which car do you want to ride in?" I asked.

"Whatever car will play whatever music I want" "So, Ricky's car" Sam said getting into my car. We all started laughing because we knew he was right.

Our first stop of the day was the arcade on the pier. We decided to make a competition out of it. We all teamed up, Connor kept score on his phone. Trevor, Ricky, Connor, and Jc made a team. And Kian, Sam, and I made the other. Air hockey was first. So we all took turns playing someone on the opposite team.

"Even with an extra person you lost!" Sam yelled as Kian made the winning point. "Let's see how you guys do on the next game" Jc said shoving him a little bit.

After playing another game, them losing that one as well, Trevor decided to switch teams. "You guys suck! I'm not losing on my own birthday!" A few fans saw us, and asked for pictures and to wish Trevor a happy birthday. And then I guess it spread on Twitter where we were, because soon, we were constantly stopping for pictures. Trevor was enjoying himself, and that's all we cared about.

We decided since so many people knew where we were, it was time to go to the next place, mini golfing. We continued with our little competition. None of us were very good at all. I think we spent more time hitting the clubs on the ground in anger than hitting the ball. We still had a good time joking around with each other though. Connor was able to get one point. So after that, we all gave up knowing that's the best it was going to get.

We were sitting at lunch, when I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. I never answer those, just incase someone has my number that shouldn't. But they left a voicemail, so I excused myself to the bathroom so I could hear the message better.

"Who was that?" Kian asked when I sat back down at the table. I didn't say anything at first, I just had a big smile on my face. "Well, are you going to tell us?" Ricky asked. "Honestly, I don't think you guys will believe me." They all sat there staring at me.

"It's in the very beginning stages, but, you guys may be going on tour!"I tried my best not to let out all my excitement since I didn't want anyone around us to hear. "Wait what?" Jc asked, while everyone else's jaws were still hung open in pure shock.

"Tour. You guys are being requested for a nation-wide tour!"

No comments: