Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 38

BOSS LADY EPISODE 38

(Bottle of Heaven)

When I woke up, I was all alone in bed. I laid there for a minute curled up under the blanket, and just enjoyed the sun on my face. My neck didn't hurt nearly as bad as it did yesterday, and turning my back didn't hurt at all anymore. And since I was still on my own side of the bed, I assumed we slept normal last night. I crawled out of bed, and made my way downstairs.

When I got around the corner, I saw that all 6 of the guys were already up, and they had almost all the cleaning done. "Good morning" they all said in unison when they saw me walking in the direction of the coffee. "Good morning" I said, pouring a cup.

Kian walked over to me smiling "we wanted to surprise you, but we didn't wake you up, did we?" he said giving me a kiss. "No, I woke up because the bed was empty" I told him kissing him again, and then picked up my coffee and went and sat on the couch next to Sam.

"So, what are we doing today?" Jc asked, taking a bite out of his pancake. I decided while they were all cleaning, I would make breakfast. "Whatever you guys want. I'm just being dragged along against my will" I said laughing.

"Be careful what you wish for, you might get it." Ricky said as he was rinsing his plate off. "Well you guys decide what you want to do, I'm going to go get ready, maybe by then you'll have your minds made up" I said giving Kian a kiss on the cheek, and then heading upstairs.

"This is really all you guys wanted to do?" I asked Kian on the way to the beach. "Yup. It's relaxing, it's fun, and it's out of the house!" Sam chimed in from the back seat. "Are you complaining about being in the sun all day?" Jc jokingly asked me. "Definitely not! I'm just surprised this is what you guys wanted to spend your day doing!"

But from the way the day went, I'd say this is exactly what they wanted to do. We all had a really good time together, as we always did. I was taking a break from being in the water, just laying down on my towel, propping myself up on my elbows so I can watch the guys.

They were just being themselves, not even putting any effort into it, yet they were extremely entertaining to watch. I love that about all of them. It definitely wasn't just a show for the camera!

"When are we getting food?" I heard Trevor ask a little ways down the beach. I had decided to just lay out and tan while the rest of them ran around acting like boys. "Depends on when sleeping beauty wakes up" Kian answered, making everyone else laugh.

"Guys, I'm not sleeping" I mumbled into the towel. I felt someone lay next to me, "actually you were, for at least 45 minutes" Sam said laughing at me. "You guys let me lay in the sun for this long?!" I said, partially pissed, and partially worried.

----------

I was silent the whole drive home. And I think the guys got the message. Normally, I would have already given in and excepted their apologies, but I was in so much pain. I couldn't even lean up against my seat. My whole back was on fire. Kian kept putting his hand on my thigh, but when I didn't reach for it, he would let go. I think this was the most quiet we've ever been in the car, or around them since we met.

On their way home, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor stopped and got me some aloe for my back. I was laying down in Kian's bed when they came home with it. We hadn't said anything to each other, but I knew he was still in the room. I could hear him clicking away at on his keyboard.

I moved enough to take my face out of the pillow, "hey Kian?" I quietly asked. "Yeah Kenz?" Kian answered, in almost a whisper. "Will you come lay with me?" Kian very slowly crawled from the bottom of the bed, and laid down facing me, giving me a small smile.

"Kian, I'm really not mad at you. And I'm sorry for coming off the way I am. I'm just in a lot of pain. It's my fault for falling asleep. I just don't like that you guys knowingly let me stay asleep in the sun like that."

"I really am sorry! I wasn't even thinking like that! And it might not have been a full 45 minutes, we just know that's how long it was since we had last talked to you. But either way, it shouldn't have happened. And I am so so sorry that you are in so much pain."

Kian leaned forward and kissed my hand, and then my cheek. "Let me put some more lotion on your back, and then I'll go get you something to eat."

No comments: