Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 73

BOSS LADY EPISODE 73

The Announcement

I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep when my alarm went off at 8. I didn't come back to the hotel early like I had planned. But, we had a lot of fun last night, so it was worth it. I had at least 3 hours before Kian's alarm was going to go off. I quietly climbed out of bed, and without turning any lights on, I grabbed my laptop off the other bed, and sat at the table.

Like clockwork, at 11 I started getting text messages from the guys that they were awake. Once Kian was awake and in the shower, I called room service for everyone to eat in our room. I finished the video early enough that I was able to shower and get ready, so it seemed like I had gotten up early to get ready before them.

Once everyone was in the room eating breakfast, I walked over to the table and opened the video. "I have something for you guys" I said, pushing play.

"Kenzie, that's so good!" Jc said. "Oh my God, yes" Trevor said agreeing with him. "Babe, when did you do this?" Kian asked, walking over and giving me a kiss. "I've been secretly working on it since we got home. But I finished the last of it this morning. You guys really like it?" I asked looking around the room. "Absolutely" Ricky said, the rest of them agreeing.

"Good, because I have one more surprise" I said, turning the laptop away from them so I could pull up my YouTube account. "Ta-Da" I said, turning the screen back around. "No" they all said. "Kenzie!" Kian said kissing my face a million times.

"This is amazing!" Jc said. "Well, are you going to upload the video?" Connor asked. "I wanted you guys to see it first. But it's going up right now." And with one click, it was processing.

"So, when can we tweet about it?" Trevor asked, as we were walking towards the elevators. "I don't know, when do you guys think we should?" I asked, pressing the down button. "Hell, I say we do it now!" Kian said pulling his phone out of his pocket. I pulled mine out too, and tweeted "@Kenzie: surprise! I made a YouTube channel and already uploaded a video! Check out the vlog from our time in Hawaii!"

All 6 of them instantly retweeted it, and tweeted their own link to the video. Kian's was my favorite. "@Kian I am the luckiest guy in the world because the girl I'm in love with vlogged an amazing thing I got to do with my best friends" Everyone else's was just as sweet. By the time we got off the elevator, the video had over 300 views already.

During the meet and greet, I stayed behind the curtain and went through tweets and YouTube comments. There was a way better response than I thought there would be. There was very little hate. And really, it was nothing I took seriously. When the guys came back for their 30 minute break half way through, they checked their notifications, and showed me some tweets they got.

"Almost everyone we've met have said something about the video" Connor said. "Yeah, I think it's pretty cool that they all watched it while they were waiting to meet us." Kian said, sitting down in my lap. "I'm glad you did this. Not just because of the awesome surprise that it was, but I just really like that you seem happy about doing it." Jc said, giving me a big smile.

"I'm happy I did this too. I enjoyed making it actually. Especially since it was a surprise for you guys." I wrapped my arms around Kian, and laid my head on his back. "I think I actually might make more of these videos surprises for you guys." "That would be so cool!" Sam said before they headed back out.

No comments: