Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 55

BOSS LADY EPISODE 55

Being Cheesy

I woke up a little early this morning, and came over to the O2L house. Sam was up with me, cooking breakfast. I wanted to be a cheesy girlfriend, and he offered to help. Today was three years since Kian made his first YouTube channel. Even though he didn't upload anything, I still wanted to celebrate today since it's where he started. So I decided to surprise him and make him breakfast.

Sam and I snuck into his room, and I slowly crawled across the bed. "Don't be gross" Sam whispered from the door. I leaned down so my mouth was right next to his ear. "Kiaaannnn, time to wake up" I whispered in his ear. He moved a little bit, but didn't open his eyes.

From the door I heard Sam whisper "please don't be gross." I kissed behind Kian's ear. "Come on babe, time to wake up." This time, he opened his eyes.

"I like waking up to this" Kian said, wrapping his arms around me. He started leaving little kisses all over my face and neck. "I said not to be gross" Sam said, walking into the room. "Why is he here?" Kian asked, as Sam jumped onto the bed.

"He's part of your surprise!" "Wait, what surprise?" Kian asked, sitting up on his elbows. "Man, your girl is cheesy" Sam said, causing Kian to give both of us a confused look.

"It's December third." I said, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "I feel horrible for asking this, but what's December third? I know it's not our anniversary." "Think YouTube" Sam said, trying to help me out. I think he realized I was starting to regret doing this.

"Nothing happened on December third" Kian said. Then, almost instantly, his face lit up. "Wait, I made our YouTube channel on December third!" "Told you Makenzie was cheesy" Sam said, as Kian wrapped his arms around me.

We were sitting downstairs eating when Jc, Connor, and Ricky walked into the kitchen at almost the same time. "Did I miss the breakfast memo?" Jc asked, stealing a piece of bacon off my plate. "Nope, there wasn't one. Kian's girl is just cheesy" Sam said, walking over to the fridge for more juice. "And that means?" Connor asked, adding coffee to my cup after filling his.

"Thank you. December third was when Kian made their YouTube account. And Sam's right it's cheesy." "Yeah well, I love it" Kian said, leaning over, kissing me on the cheek. "I like this idea, can this be a tradition?" Ricky asked, taking Sam's seat. "Nope, just a Kian thing" I said, kissing Kian's cheek.

Kian and I had gotten frozen yogurt, and we were sitting on the beach eating it. "I have something for you" he said, handing me a red envelope. "It's an early Christmas gift." I just held it, and looked at it. "Trust me, you want to open it early." I slowly ripped open the seal.

When I opened it, I pulled out a confirmation for plane tickets. "I don't understand. Why am I holding this?" He turned, so he was facing me, rested his forehead on mine and said "because baby, I'm bringing you home for Christmas." I couldn't contain my excitement. "Home? Like home home? Across the country home?" I was almost screaming. "Yes, as in we are flying to Florida for Christmas."

I didn't care about the frozen yogurt, I knocked it over jumping into his arms. "Don't get too excited" he said, wrapping his arms around my neck holding me tight, "it's still a couple weeks away!" He kissed the top of my head.

"I'm going to be excited the whole time Kian! This is the best Christmas gift ever!" "This isn't your only gift ma'am. You'll get the rest of them in Florida." "You don't need to get me anything else!" "I already did, and they're already being shipped to your parents' front door."

No comments: