Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 75

BOSS LADY EPISODE 75

Celebrating

"Happy Birthday!" everyone yelled as Jc turned on the back light when I walked out the door. There were about 50 people here, nothing too big. Kian was first to come up to me. "You look gorgeous" he said, giving me a kiss. "Well, that's because my amazing boyfriend picked out this dress for me."

When I looked up at him, I realized he was wearing his matching crown, with a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. "You know what that shirt does to me" I said giving him a kiss, running my teeth against his lip. "Oh, I know exactly what it does." He whispered into my ear before he walked away.

After the sun went down, the back yard was lit up by the lights in the trees and the randomly placed lanterns hanging from branches. I had gone inside to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, Kian was waiting for me at the back door, holding his hand out towards me. I put my hand in his as he led me outside. That's when I realized everyone had cleared a space in middle. Kian led me there just as music started to play.

"Our first dance" he said, holding my hand up and putting his other hand behind me back. I put my arm between his arm and his side, and put my hand up over his shoulder. "Why did you pick this song?" I said as we slowly started dancing. "You don't remember? This was the first song you ever sang in front of me from beginning to end."

I nuzzled my face into his chest. "Of course I remember. We were in Louisiana. I was driving. I remember seeing you put your phone down from the corner of my eye. You had a smile on your face." "And I've had that smile on my face since" he said, leaning down kissing the top of my head.

"You know, I listen to this song all the time, just because of that" I said just as the song was ending. "Great minds think alike" Kian said, kissing my hand.

"Kian can you get my zipper?" I wanted to shower while the guys finished cleaning up so there was no fighting over the bathroom. We figured it made more sense for me to stay at the house than driving all the way back to my apartment this late at night. When I got back to Kian's room after my shower, I found him sitting at his computer looking through the pictures from tonight.

"Don't you want to do that tomorrow?" I whispered into his ear, as I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his chest. "I could. Or, I could just do it right now" he said, still going through them. "You sure?" I asked, starting to unbutton his shirt.

"If you keep doing that I'll have to stop." I kissed behind his ear as I buttoned the next one. "Just tell me if you want me to stop" I said as I nibbled his earlobe.

In one motion, he grabbed my hands, spun his chair around, and lifted my arms so my towel fell to the floor. "That was easy" Kian said, moving his hands to my lower back, pulling me towards him. He kissed just below my belly button. I climbed into his lap, grabbing his shirt and started to pull at the buttons again.

His hands roamed my body. As I unbuttoned each button, my lips moved further down his neck to his shoulder. I pulled the shirt down his shoulders to signal for him to take it off. After throwing it on the floor, his hands went right back to my thighs. He lifted us up from his chair and walked over to the door to close it.

Kian slowly lowered my back onto the bed. He finished getting undressed, and then joined me on the bed. "I have one more birthday gift for you" He said grabbing onto my hands, lifting them above my head on the bed. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked, lifting my hips to match his.

No comments: