Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 54

BOSS LADY EPISODE 54

Raised Glasses

Kian and I have been spending as much time together as possible. We split our time between my apartment and the O2L house. He surprises me, and is constantly taking my breath away.

Things have been so hectic lately, and it's only going to get more crazy. So, I decided it was time for us to all take a step back from reality. We were able to take a week away from reality, and just breathe.

For Thanksgiving, Kian and I spent the first few days in San Clemente with his family. We had a Thanksgiving dinner with everyone that Wednesday night, and then we flew to Florida. We spent the rest of the week with my family. It was my first time seeing them since I moved to LA. It wasn't until I was back there that I realized how homesick I was living across the country.

The day before we left, Kian surprised me with a trip to Disney. We had a really good time. At one point around lunch, I had mentioned to him how I thought it was so strange that no one had approached us. I couldn't remember the last time we went anywhere that we weren't stopped at least once. Whether for a picture, or just to say hi.

I found out later that day, someone had tweeted we were at Disney, but that we should be left alone. It still blows my mind the things Kian's viewers will do to make him happy. After our day at Magic Kingdom, he surprised me again by booking a room for us in the same hotel we had met at.

We were waiting at the airport for Jc's flight to land. Connor was on his way to pick us all up. Kian and I were meeting viewers when there was a sudden wave of screams and giggles coming from the other side of the airport. I looked over to where the sound was coming from. Through the crowd, I saw Jc penny-boarding towards us, Wishbone close behind.

Kian must have looked over, because he was suddenly running past me, and jumping into Jc's arms. Wishbone ran right into my arms. Holding him, I walked over to the boys. I couldn't miss the opportunity to get a picture. I made a mental note later to tweet asking if anyone got a video.

Connor dropped Kian and I off at my apartment to unpack and shower. The rest of the guys were over at the house, waiting for Jc while he got unpacked and showered. We were all going to meet up for dinner later on. All I could think about was napping. Traveling all day had made me exhausted. It was nice to be back home though.

It was nice sitting together, talking about what had happened all week. We realized it was the longest we had been apart since any of us moved to LA. It was bittersweet. While the guys all joked around, I just sat there and looked around, realizing how blessed I was. Not just for what I was able to experience, but for my 6 best friends that I get to experience it.

"Everything okay?" Jc pulled me back to reality. "Yeah, just happy" I answered, with a huge smile across my face. "I am too" he said, leaning closer to mess up my hair. "What are you two sharing a moment about over there?" Ricky asked from across the table.

"Just how happy we are" I answered, reaching over and squeezing Kian's hand. "It's been a good year" Connor said. "A really good year, together." Sam said grinning ear to ear. "Guys, we're just getting started!" Trevor said, nearly jumping out of his seat.

"Here's to us" I said, raising my glass in the air. "To us" they all said, raising their glasses to meet mine. "To more memories together as a family" I said, raising my glass higher. The guys raised their glasses up to mine.

No comments: