Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 52

BOSS LADY EPISODE 52

Ripped Jeans

After the morning we had, Kian and I decided to spend the afternoon with everyone else, but then we were going to go out for dinner, just the two of us. The guys understood, especially after Jc and I were sitting down at lunch, and got to talking about it.

As a friend, I was upset they would say things like that to Kian. And as a girlfriend, I was extremely pissed they would make him feel that way. I honestly just needed some breathing time away from them. I didn't want to be mad at my best friends over this.

When I got out of the shower, I saw that Kian had left a note for me on the bed, with a box,

Hey there beautiful, I picked out the outfit I would love to see you wear to dinner. Also, could you leave your hair down? I can't wait to see you. I'll be waiting downstairs. Love, K

With a huge smile on my face, I opened the box. In it, was a pair of my ripped jeans I had left at the house, one of his t-shirts, and socks that didn't match. I shock my head as I closed the door to get dressed.

If we're going out for dinner, why would Kian pick this out for me to wear? I'm sure he had a reason, but it didn't make sense to me. I brushed out my hair, leaving it down as he had asked.

I found Kian sitting on the kitchen counter, talking to Sam. "There you are" he said, jumping down and greeting me with a huge hug. "Have fun at dinner" Sam said squeezing my shoulder and then walking out of the room.

"Uh Kian, why am I wearing this?" I asked him letting go of him. "Because, it's my favorite thing to see you in" He answered, with a huge grin on his face. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, "actually, I'd rather see you in sweatpants, but I knew you wouldn't wear those out to dinner."

We sang along to every song on the radio on the way to dinner. It's been a long time since we got to do something like this. Too long. We're always so caught up in work and life. Kian let go of my hand, and squeezed my thigh, just above my knee cap.

As I picked my head up to look at him, he smiled and then winked at me. It brought back a million memories. I couldn't help but smile at him.

At dinner, we talked about everything and anything. Except YouTube. That was off the table for the night. We had a great time though. Laughing, and being our crazy selves. I think we were embarrassing the people around us.

Especially when Kian started saying booshka, almost yelling it. But he was doing everything possible to make me laugh. "I love that noise" he kept saying.

After dinner, we weren't ready to go back to reality just yet. So, we went and got ice cream and then went for a walk on the beach. We were sitting in the sand under the stars, when Kian pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead before squeezing me into his chest.

"I wish we could have more moments like this". I leaned up, so my lips were hovering in front of his, "I do too".

Kian slid his hands over my cheeks, his thumbs on my cheek bones, fingers behind my ears. He leaned forward just enough so that his lips met mine. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, hoping to deepen the kiss, and I let him. Our lips were molding together, as they always did. He suddenly pulled away, and looked me in the eyes.

"The sparks when I kiss you, or even when you just touch me, my whole world stops. It's just the two of us. You make me feel safe, and I want to protect you because I want you to feel the same way. You are my whole world."

I had tears in my eyes by the time Kian has finished. His lips met mine again.

No comments: