Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 28

BOSS LADY EPISODE 28

(A Good Night's Kiss)

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool hanging out with Connor and Ricky. Jc was getting his O2L video ready for tomorrow. I went and picked up what I needed to make dinner. I wanted to do something nice for the boys. I was even going to bake them cookies. My mom called while I was cooking, so the guys took my phone, and they all caught up.

I heard my mom ask how Kian and I were doing, and I smiled to myself. Kian smiled and said, "you'll just have to watch my video Saturday to find out". "Yeah, cause I would miss your video" my mom said back, making all of us laugh.

Like I had expected, the guys ate everything I cooked, not even leaving a cookie. Which means I would have to make more for the weekend so Sam and Trevor could have a few.

----------

I had spent pretty much every day over at their house since we came home from our weekend away. But I still wasn't quite used to saying good bye to Kian and going home. I texted him once I got home, and told him that. He sent back "that gave me an idea. I'm going to pick you up tomorrow after me and Ricky leave the studio after we're done with the sketch."

When I woke up in the morning, I texted Connor letting him know that the coffee was almost ready. I decided that it was time to invest in a nice coffee maker, so I went to Target the other day and splurged on one, and got Connor and I a set of nice coffee mugs.

We sat and talked for a little bit, before he left to spend time with friends. I gave the photographer a call, and confirmed everything for Saturday. After that, I did some things around the apartment, and then took a shower and got dressed.

As I was doing my hair, I checked my phone. Kian had tweeted "looking forward to a night out". I didn't say anything back, since no one knew we were together yet and I didn't want to hint anything before the video got posted on Saturday.

Just before I put my phone down, I got a tweet from Tyler. I laughed as I read it. "Listen bitch, I'm sick of not seeing you. You've lived in LA long enough, time for a date". I tweeted back "I don't know who you think you are coming in here with those words, but I would LOVE to discuss this over dinner!"

Our twitters were going crazy, with people thinking we were actually feuding back and forth. Marcus chimed in at one point with "don't make me fly over there children!". And that's when Kian got involved "do it you won't". We went back a few times, until he finally DMed me his number so we could figure out details.

Kian knocked on my door, holding a bouquet of pink carnations. "Aw, you remembered!" "Of course I did. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't" he said giving me a small peck on the lips as he walked in waiting for me while I put my flowers in a vase.

I went to put it down on the coffee table when Kian said "you know, that's going to be broken the next time the guys are over". Before the vase even left my hands, I turned around, and put them up near the TV. We both laughed as I grabbed my purse, and walked towards his car.

We went out to a Chinese restaurant for dinner, eating off each other's plates. Afterward, we went and got some frozen yogurt. We sang the whole time we were in the car, as we always did. He opened every door for me all night long, helped me in and out of the car. When we got back to my apartment, he walked me up to my door, unlocking it with his key.

I went to walk inside when he stopped me. "The other night, when you said you hated having to leave my house to come back here, I decided that I wanted to have more night like this. I hate saying goodbye to you in our driveway. I want to be able to walk you up to your door, and do this" he said, putting his hands on my cheeks, kissing me gently on the lips.

My heart melted right there on my door step. When we pulled apart, I gave him another small peck on the lips and said, "I like the sound of that."

He kissed me one more time, just as sweet as the last, and said good night, waiting for me to walk inside and lock the door behind me before he turned around and got in his car.

No comments: