Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 50

BOSS LADY EPISODE 50

Mine

"And what did you have in mind?" I asked in between Kian kissing me. "Well, we could always stay up here and cuddle and watch our own movie." He answered, kissing me after each word. "I like the sound of that" I said as his lips left mine, and moved to my cheek. "And what movie would you like to watch?" he asked in between each soft kiss. "I'll let you decide."

His lips started to make their way down my cheek, to my neck. When they reached my collar bone, I started to back away. But Kian pulled me back closer. He lightly nibbled where his lips once were, causing me to let out a moan. This time he let me pull away. I took a step backwards to the bed, grabbing his hand.

He slowly followed, never once breaking eye contact. I lead him to the edge of the bed, where he sat down, grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer. Kian's hand left my leg and went behind my neck to pull my face down to his. Our lips crashed together. I put my hands up on his shoulders. I slowly climbing onto his lap, my lips never leaving his.

I started to nibble on his bottom lip in between kisses, causing him to pull away. He took his other hand, and placed it on the small of my back. I wrapped my legs around him, as he pulled my body closer to his.

Our lips molded back together. "Hey, are you guys coming down for the movie?" we heard from the bottom of the stairs. We pulled apart, looking each other in the eye. "No" we both answered.

Kian moved his hands from my back to the backs of my thighs and stood up, with my legs still around him. I leaned over and started to softly kiss his neck as he walked over to shut and lock the door.

He leaned me against the door, putting one hand up next to my head. Kian moved his neck away from my lips, so I pulled his head back towards mine. As soon as my teeth touched his collar bone, he took all my weight back in his arms, and started walking towards the bed.

He slowly leaned forward, and lowered my back on to the bed. As soon as I was all the way on the bed, I pulled away from Kian and whispered "mine" in his ear.

Without even hesitating, Kian pulled away from me, and pulled his shirt off, throwing it across the room. He reached down, and pulled my hoodie up over my stomach, and leaned down leaving small kisses as he pulled it up. I grabbed it from his hands, throwing it up over my head, and dropping it on the floor. I did the same with my shirt.

Kian leaned back down, kissing up my collar bone to my lips. My hands going from his arms, to the top of his back. When his lips reached mine, he started with a few soft kisses, but then starting nibbling on my bottom lip. I started digging my nails into his shoulders, making him lean his head back.

I took the opportunity to lean my head up, so my lips could reach the place I had left my mark before. The second my lips touched it, he pulled away, almost completely standing up in front of me at the foot of the bed.

As soon as his body wasn't touching mine anymore, I started slowly moving up the bed, Kian watching my every move. "Are you just going to stand there?" I asked as my body reached the pillows.

No comments: