Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 31

BOSS LADY EPISODE 31

(Other Boyfriend)

When Kian and I got back to the house, he told me to go wait up in his room, gave me a quick kiss and said he'd be right back. I didn't even have time to answer him before he ran back out the door. I said hi to JC, Connor, and Ricky who were all in the living room, and then went upstairs to wait.

I didn't know how long Kian was going to be gone, so I just got curled up in his bed and sat on Twitter. I saw that I had way more notifications than I could go through, so I assumed I was tagged in something one of the boys posted. Jc had tweeted about being able to be home for his birthday, thanking me. And thousands of fans thanked me as well.

As I was scrolling through tweets, I saw that Kian had just tweeted. "Can't wait until @Kenzie sees what I'm surprising her with tonight!" All of the usual ship and OTP tweets started coming in.

And then Connor replied to his tweet "hurry up, I'm almost sure she's getting ready to bring another guy over". I love that they joke like that with each other, getting a rise out of the fans. I decided to tweet "@Kian told me he'd be right back, but my other boyfriend is getting extremely impatient waiting for me at home".

I put my phone down, and decided to just lay there enjoying the quiet until Kian came back. Within a few minutes, I heard Kian come in the house, and run up the stairs. He came running in the room, dropping what was in his hands, and jumped on the bed. He crawled over to me, and started tickling me "other boyfriend huh" he said as I begged him to stop.

I was laughing so hard, that I could barely breathe. I leaned up, so my lips met his, making him stop tickling my sides. As soon as he stopped, I pulled away from him, leaving him to fall onto the bed.

He pinned me back down. "Hey, I wasn't done yet" he said as he crashed his lips into mine again. He smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. "Thank you" he said, nudging his nose into mine. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said "so, what have I been waiting here for?"

Kian jumped off the bed, going across the room and bringing back what he had dropped on the floor. He started pulling everything out of the bags. Soda, candy, chips, and two pairs of matching sweatpants.

"So we can be comfy together" he said as he handed me one of them. I loved how much thought he had put into this. "Go change while I get the movie ready". He kissed my forehead as I got off the bed.

No comments: