Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 30

BOSS LADY EPISODE 30

(The Surprise)

The guys invited me out for breakfast this morning. They said it was for surviving the "devastating news" announcement. Even a day later, we still weren't getting as much hate as we had thought. And what we did get, it wasn't anything we couldn't joke about or just ignore.

While we were at breakfast, I had a little announcement to make, that only Connor knew about. As everyone was finishing their food, I took out a small box I had hidden in my purse, and made my way to Jc. Everyone stopped what they were doing, to see what I was doing.

I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Do you remember that night we sat together at Vidcon, and we talked about you wanting to visit home. And then I promised you that I would make sure you could fly home as soon as possible."

I looked down at him, and smiled. I squeezed his shoulder a little bit and said "I have something for you" as I handed him the box.

He opened the box, and gasped when he realized what he was looking at. Just so he didn't get too frantic, I explained to him that he would fly to Texas on the 7th, and fly home on the 13th. It took him a moment and said, "but then I'll be missing Connor's birthday".

Connor spoke up hearing that saying, "trust me, it's okay. Kenzie is planning a birthday party for the two of us that weekend when you come home." Jc got up grabbing his phone to call his mom about the great news. She was in on it with Connor and I, but I didn't want to ruin his moment.

Kian got up and walked over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "This is exactly why I am so happy you are mine"

When we got back to the house after dinner, Kian asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I jokingly answered, "these aren't comfortable shoes this time".

It was nothing special, we were only walking around the block. Most of the time, we walked in complete silence. Kian would occasionally squeeze my hand, causing me to let out the tiniest giggle. "You're doing that on purpose, aren't you" I asked after he did it for the fourth time.

He let go of my hand, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer so he could kiss the top of my head. "I'll do anything to hear you laugh".

As we got closer to the house, Kian asked what I wanted to do for the rest of the night. I wasn't really sure, so I told him he could decide. "I have the perfect idea" he said, kissing the top of my head again.

No comments: