Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 56

BOSS LADY EPISODE 56

First Stop

"Everything is in the car, right?" "Yes Kian, I made sure everything was in the car." We were about to leave to take the drive to his mom's house. Since he surprised me with my Christmas gift early, we made plans to celebrate Christmas with his family a little early. Unfortunately, the only day we could make it fit for everyone, was two days before our flight to Florida. So, my apartment was a little hectic.

I had packed everything for Florida, including presents, and put that in the corner by the door. Kian kept eyeballing it, thinking I got things mixed up with what needed to go with us to his mom's. "I promise, none of that goes to your mom's house" I said, kissing him on the cheek, walking by him to put my shoes on.

"I just want to make sure. I'd hate for something not to go right, and mess this all up for you." He flopped down next to me on the couch. I reached over, and tangled up my fingers with his. "Nothing could ruin this Christmas with you" I said, leaning over and kissing him. Pulling away from my lips, Kian said "you always know just what to say" before replacing his lips against mine.

"Hey Jc, you have the spare key to my apartment right?" We were over at the house, getting the last of Kian's things that weren't over at my apartment. "Yup, got it right here" he said, holding out his key chain.

"And I'm leaving mine with Connor" Kian said, walking back upstairs to grab something. "Do you not trust me?" "No Justin, I don't" Kian yelled from upstairs. Jc gave me a frumpy look, and walked away. Connor and I couldn't help but laugh.

We left a little later than planned, but the trip to San Clemente wasn't all that long. Kian let go of my hand and turned down the music. "You know, I think I decided on the one thing I don't like about this trip." I looked over at him, "do I want to know?" "I just wish we could decorate for Christmas. It's our first Christmas, and we don't have a tree or anything."

"When we get to Florida, would you like to go with me and pick one out? I know it's not quite the same, but it'll still be fun." He tangled his fingers back around mine, then lifted my hand to his mouth, softly kissing my knuckles. "I would like that very much."

I helped Kian's mom make dinner, while she told me embarrassing stories about him. "I really hate when you two cook together" he said walking into the other room. Everyone laughed at him. "Kian, honey it's out of love" his mom said, leaning against me and laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I feel all the love" he said, crossing his arms. "Hey, at least we get along. Look at it that way" I said to him. "Yeah, I guess I'm lucky. But do you really need to talk about me crapping my pants?" Laughing at him again, his mom answered "yes, of course. It's Christmas time, this is a tradition!"

We were sitting at the table, finishing dessert while we talked about what Kian had coming up. "Hopefully I'll get to come stay for a little bit before we leave for tour in the spring." "Even though we're a short drive away, and you can come visit whenever you want" Izzy said, without even looking up from her food.

"I promise, I'll get him here more often" I said to her, leaning my head on her shoulder. She put her hand on my cheek, and smiled. I'm glad in the few visits I've made it up here, we've become close.

"Kenzie, have you ever thought about making videos?" We had just finished eating breakfast before we stopped at my apartment and then head to the airport. Tami and I were washing dishes while Kian packed everything up. "Kian and I have kinda talked about it a few times. But I don't know if it's something I really want to do, especially on a regular basis. I am really focused on Kian's career, and the rest of the guys', too."

"Trust me, I'm so glad Kian and the rest of the guys have you to help guide them, but please don't let that hold you back. If it's something you want to try, then try it. Maybe do a few videos with Kian and the other guys. I'm sure they'd be happy to do it!"

No comments: