Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 35

BOSS LADY EPISODE 35

(Cuddles)

Jc left for Texas 4 days ago. I'll be honest, the house is very strange without him. Kian is of course the loudest, but Jc keeps up with him. When he isn't here, Kian is a lot more chilled out. Connor and Ricky have been enjoying it. There hasn't been pranking, or anything breaking. This may actually be some kind of record.

It was Tuesday afternoon, which still gave Connor and I plenty of time to make sure we had everything ready for the party Saturday. It was the first time we had thrown a party at the house. People came over all the time, but this was going to be different.

For starters, we actually had something to celebrate, and there would be way more people that usual in the house at once. We were sitting at the island in the kitchen working on the guest list.

"Hey guys, Cameron said he can, but Nash can't" Kian yelled from upstairs. I had him going through the contacts in his phone that Connor and I didn't have. "Kian, why don't you just come down stairs so you don't have to keep walking out of your room to yell at us" Connor yelled back up at him.

"Because if I come down there, I have to put pants on. And let's be honest here, I don't want to do that." He said, his voice fading as he walked farther from the stairs. Connor and I just shook our heads. I walked over to the coffee pot, filled two cups, and brought the coffee over to him. He instantly smiled, mouthing "thank you".

While I waited for Connor to get off the phone I decided to mess with Kian. I opened Twitter and typed "it sucks being lonely. I can't believe you don't even want to spend time with me @Kian". It took him a minute or two, but he replied with "sorry @Kenzie I have priorities and you should respect that". I didn't think he was going to play along.

Everyone started freaking out, thinking we were actually fighting. "Fine @Kian, I'm enjoying my time with @Connor anyway" This time, Kian didn't play back. Instead he tweeted "guys, everything is fine. me and @Kenzie are just joking around. I promise! I'm up in my room, and she's planning something with @Connor downstairs!"

"You're no fun @Kian" I answered back, putting my phone down. As soon as Connor saw the notifications he laughed and shook his head at me.

Before leaving that night, Connor and I had managed to get everything planned out for Saturday! And we only lost our minds three times. By the second time, Kian ran to Starbucks to get us better coffee. While I was getting ready for bed, Kian texted me. "You know, if it was up to me, I would follow you home just so I can give you a goodnight kiss before you walked inside"

He always said things like that to me on nights that I drove myself back home. "Just drive me back and forth every night then" I sent back, laughing because I knew he would agree to it. "You won't let me!" was his answer, and he was right.

By Thursday, most everyone had RSVPed for Saturday. Kian, Connor, Ricky and I were spending the day shopping. We had all been slacking in all aspects of shopping. None of us had been food shopping in at-least two weeks.

We were either always eating out, or just grabbing the food we wanted for the next meal. I needed more make up and bathroom things, and the guys were all complaining about needing new shoes. We also wanted to get everything for Saturday, so we weren't worried about it tomorrow. Plus, we had no gifts for Connor and Jc!

We spent most of the day messing around in every story we went to. Ricky said we should do Panera for lunch, which none of us argued with. And then we went back to shopping. Everyone always asked what it was like being best friends with 6 guys, and doing everything with them, especially shopping. But honestly, they made shopping fun! I hated going to stores without at least one of them! Plus, it made for good vlogging.

When we got back to the house that night, I offered to make dinner, while the guys worked on cleaning up the house and back yard. While I was waiting on things to cook, I decided to text Jc and let him know that I would be the one to pick him up from the airport tomorrow night.

None of us had talked much to him since he had left for Texas. And he was pretty short in the group chat. We didn't mind, we knew how much he needed the time away. And everything was handled here, so it was no big deal.

After dinner, and begging Kian to let me go home on my own, I said my goodbyes, and took the 5 minute drive home. I went right to bed. There was nothing else I wanted more after my nonstop day.

I slept in the next morning, which was apparently alarming, because I woke up to a ton of notifications on my phone. The guys had blown up the group chat, Connor, Kian, and Sam had all individually texted me a few times. Kian had called me twice. And he even tweeted "I wish @Kenzie would wake up, so we aren't apart any more". I only answered the group chat "I'm up, I'm up" and then made way to the kitchen to start the coffee while I started the shower.

I was spending the weekend over at the guys' house, and so was Sam and Trevor as always. Even though we were having the party tomorrow, they wanted to do something with just us Sunday. I tried to get out of it, so they could do something with just the 6 of them, but that was the one time Jc actually responded in the group chat "you are going, and you are going to like it".

I packed everything I would need for the next 3 days, and made my way over to the house. I walked into a clean house, and they were all home. That has never happened before. Even on days where I clean it, it doesn't stay that way for long.

As soon I walked into the kitchen, I instantly asked "alright, what happened? Why is the house spotless?" "Well hi to you too" Ricky said from the couch. Kian walked up to me giving me a huge hug and a kiss. "I am so excited for this weekend" he said, still with a tight grip around me.

I left the guys home when I went to the airport. We knew it would be less of a hassle that way. I met Jc in baggage claim. Just from looking at him, he just seemed so much happier. I'm happy I got to send him on this trip. He gave me a huge hug when he saw me, thanking me a million more times.

"I'm home!" Jc yelled as he walked in the front door. Kian and Sam came running from the other room, tackling him. Ricky, Connor, and Trevor weren't far behind. They chose to keep a little more composure, and didn't actually jump on him. We all piled onto the couch with junk food and watched a movie. I made everyone sundaes in-between movies. It was nice hanging out like this, as a family.

One by one, everyone started to fall asleep on the couch. I'm pretty sure we were all using each other as beds and pillows. I woke up with my leg across Sam's, laying in Kian's lap. The movie had ended, and the menu was lighting up the room. I very carefully moved from Sam, so I wouldn't wake him up.

My movement woke up Kian "where are you going? I have a cold spot now" he said, without opening his eyes, but reaching out for me. "Come on sleepyhead, let's go to bed" I said pulling on his hand. He grunted at first, but then got up, never letting go of my hand. I turned off the TV as I walked by, and then we walked upstairs.

As soon as he was close enough, Kian dropped down on top of his bed. hanging his legs off the edge. "If you lay like that, where am I supposed to sleep" I say laughing. "Right here" he replied, holding out his arms. I didn't move. He opened one eye to see where I was.

He stuck his bottom lip out and then scooted himself up to the pillows, getting under the blanket. He held his arms back out. This time, I walked over to him. I curled up underneath the covers with him. I liked that I get to do this again tomorrow night too.

No comments: