Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 25

Family Getaway

I had no idea what to pack, because I had no idea what we would be doing all weekend. All I could get out of Kian was that I was fine packing summer clothes. So, I had picked out two outfits, and a dressier one incase we went out. And I grabbed my bathing suit just incase. I grabbed all my shower things, and anything I would need to get ready.

I looked around one last time, making sure I wasn't forgetting anything before locking my door behind me and making the drive to pick up Trevor before heading to the guys' house.

Sam greeted us at the door half asleep when we got there. He had spent the night there, as he usually did on the weekends. Connor greeted me with a cup a hot coffee, which I was extremely grateful for. "This is why we're best friends" I said as I took the cup from him.

Kian came down stairs, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and resting his chin on my head "you ready for a fun weekend?" he asked as he pulled away. "I'm spending it with my best friends, aren't I?" I responded smiling at him.

We decided it made the most sense to take mine and Ricky's cars. Ricky had Trevor and Connor. And then Kian drove myself, Jc and Sam in my SUV. We all thought that we were going to be in the car for at least a few hours. But Kian pulled into a hotel right by the Santa Monica pier.

"Home for the weekend!" Kian said getting out. We all grabbed our things, and followed Kian into the hotel, and then up to our rooms.

He had sat on his computer for a good two hours yesterday when we got back to the house after dinner. I guess he had been looking for a hotel, and then booking these rooms. He wouldn't tell me, so I just threw things at him from across the room to bother him.

When we got up to the rooms, even Kian was surprised at how nice they were. He got four rooms together. Two of them were on one side of the hallway, each with two queen sized beds and connected by a door. Connor and Jc claimed one, Trevor and Ricky getting the other.

The one across from Connor and Jc's room had the same two beds, and Kian and Sam took that room. We walked through the connected door in that room, so I could put my things in my room. Kian stopped me, covering my eyes before I moved any further.

Once I walked all the way into the room, he uncovered my eyes. I had the biggest room! I had a king sized bed, a small kitchen , and a couch with a TV. Kian explained that I deserved the nicer room, but we would all definitely be spending lots of time hanging out in there. Which I agreed to, because I was looking forward to our weekend away!

We ate lunch down on the pier, which I enjoyed. I hadn't been there before, and it was nice to finally be somewhere new. As we were leaving, Kian leaned over and whispered in my ear "I already made plans for later on tonight, if you'd like to join me". I smiled up at him and said "of course I would", intertwining our fingers.

We spent the afternoon at the beach. Basically acting like little kids. I got thrown into the water a few times. When we got back to the hotel, Kian told me to go get ready. When I came out of the shower, most of them were all sitting in my room, watching TV. I just stood there in my towel with no where to go.

I cleared my throat, gaining their attention. Trevor was first to pick his head up, "ew gross!" and got up and walked out. Connor, Ricky, and Jc all walked out behind him, laughing. I had no idea what Kian had planned, as always, so I decided to play it safe, and put on a pair of shorts, and a crop top. I put my hair in a low side pony tail, curling the ends. The lavender I had added to the ends right before Vidcon was completely faded to a silver.

I knocked on the door between the rooms once I was ready to go. Kian answered it with a smile on his face, stepping to the side letting me in. He threw his shoes on, took my hand, and led me out of the hotel.

He drove a little ways down the beach, to a much quieter spot. As we got to the sand, we took our shoes off, carrying them in one hand, while our other hand was tangled with each others. We walked out about half way to the water and sat down. Kian sat down behind me, so I could sit between his legs.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me, leaning his face against mine. It was really nice, just the two of us, watching our second sunset together. I loved that he was always full of surprises like this. I never knew what he was going to do next. I loved that about him.

Once it got dark, he took my hand standing us up, and we took a little walk down the beach under the stars. We were talking about what we should do tomorrow. We didn't want to sit in the hotel rooms all day, we knew we would need to keep all of us entertained at once though.

We talked like that for another 5 minutes or so, and then Kian got quiet. "Everything okay?" I asked him, looking up at him. He had his head down, so I stopped walking to get his attention. He reached for my other hand and smiled at me "yeah, everything is perfect".

I smiled back at him, "good, I just wanted to make sure nothing was bothering you".
"No, nothing is. But there is something on my mind".
"Oh, anything you want to talk about?"
"It's you Kenz."
"What?"
"You're on my mind. You're on my mind all the time. You have been since March. And now that I see you all the time, I have no way to keep you off my mind."

I didn't know what to say to him. I gave his hands a little squeeze and smiled at him. "I feel the same way Kian. I love these moments with you."

"I know I have to share you with the rest of the guys. But..." he paused looking down at his feet.
"But what Kian?"
"Kenz, I know we really like spending time together. Whether it's out like this, or just sitting on the couch talking about crazy things. I guess, I just really want you all to myself. I really just want you to be mine."
"Aw, Kian. I would love that." I said as I leaned up giving him a kiss on the cheek. I felt his cheek blush at the touch of my lips, which made me smile.

When I pulled away, he wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me close. We just stood there for a minute, while I smiled like an idiot into his chest.

No comments: