Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 64

BOSS LADY EPISODE 64

Mood Killer

It was the morning of February 1st, which means we had just 3 weeks until we flew to Hawaii. The guys were doing great in rehearsals, and really enjoying their acting classes. I thought it would be something fun for them to do, and I hoped it would help ease their nerves about being on stage.

Kian and I were upstairs in his room. I was finalizing the itinerary for Honolulu, and he was uploading his new O2L video while he was reading comments and tweets about his main channel video. We had filmed them together. I was in his O2L video, and helped him edit the one for his main channel. I enjoyed having something else to bond over, and I knew he did too.

"I have a little surprise for you." I said, leaning against Kian. "Oh yeah, and what is it?" he asked, kissing the top of my head. I turned my laptop towards him, so he could see the document on the screen. "Yeah, I already saw it. We fly home Monday." He said, starting to look away. "No, look again."

"Says right there, fly back Mon, wait, that says Tuesday." "Everyone else flies back Monday morning. You and I fly back late Tuesday afternoon." I said, with a huge smile across my face. His smile mirrored mine.

"No! You're joking!" "Nope, I have the ticket confirmation to prove it and everything!" He didn't say anything. He just squeezed me. "Babe, I'm losing the ability to breathe" I said, my voice muffled into his chest. "This is amazing Kenz!" "It's a late anniversary gift. And, it's a good excuse to stay in Hawaii longer!"

"I really like the sound of that. And we'll be alone too? Without having to worry about work?" He said, raising his eyebrow and smirking. "Nope, no work. Just you and me."

"I really like that idea" Kian said, moving his hands up my sides and my back, until his fingers were slowly running across my cheeks. His lips met mine, and without hesitation, he gently ran his teeth against my bottom lip.

I moaned into his mouth. Kian's lips matched mine again. Without breaking the kiss, I felt him reach over and take both our laptops out of our laps, and push them down to the end of the bed.

He slowly started leaning towards me, causing me to lay back against the pillows. His body followed mine. My fingers gently tugged at his hair, his hands leaving my body so he could hold himself up on the bed.

His lips slowly left my mouth, and made their way to my ear, and then my neck. My hands starting to lift up his shirt. He leaned up long enough so I could pull it over his head, and then went back to the same spot, leaving small sweet kisses.

I leaned my head so that my lips could reach his ear. I gently nibbled on his ear lobe, causing him to stop kissing my neck. He took one hand off the bed, and ran it under my shirt. The touch of his hand on my skin gave me goosebumps all over my body.

I let go of him, and he followed my body as I leaned forward to lift my shirt over my head. Full of lust, Kian slammed his lips into mine, pushing me back down to the bed.

"Gross" Ricky said, walking by Kian's room. We both laughed. "Unless you want that to happen again, I'm gonna go shut the door" Kian said, climbing off the bed. "Lock it" I said, throwing my bra at him.

No comments: