Monday 25 July 2016

Forgiveness in Marriage is freedom. Episode 1

I present to you another drama/story titled "Forgiveness in Marriage is freedom" .
This is a story full of humor, emotional feelings, deep thoughts, Lifestyle and wisdom.
The story is been narrated episode by episode. So follow up and make sure you read all the episodes and gain something out of it.

Forgiveness in Marriage is Freedom. Episode 1

My name is Jane, when i was in secondary school i met this young man called Alex, he asked me out to be his girlfriend, i rejected the offer for the first time, but after some months, he came back again and was pleading that i should become his girlfriend, i agreed but i gave him one condition, i told him never to break my heart, he promised me he will never break my heart.

Me and Alex dated so long, i see him as my blood brother, Alex was the one that broke my virginity, it happens that he invited me to his house one day to come and cook for him, after cooking for him, he started playing with me, and the play later resulted to another thing, he broke my virginity that very day, i never regretted it for one day because i love Alex so much.
As time goes on, our love became more stronger, Alex parents were very poor, my own parents didn't have much but they are not poor like that of Alex parents.
My parents never loved Alex for once, they warned me never to have anything in common with him, i told my parents that i love Alex and i cant leave him, its either i marry Alex or i remain single for life.

My father forced me to leave Alex and look for another man, i insisted that i must marry Alex.
On that fateful day, Alex came to our house looking for me, he met my dad and asked him whether am at home, my father insulted him and threatened to take away his life if he did not stay away from me.
Alex returned to his home with anger after the incident that happened between him and my father.
when i heard what happened, i was very angry with my father, that night i did not sleep in the house, i left and went to Alex house and slept, and from that day, i never went back home.
After some few weeks, my parents began to search for me, they later knew that i was staying with Alex in his house, and they knew that they can never do anything to change my mind from marrying Alex, they started pleading and begging Alex to release their daughter.

After one month, they noticed that if i continue living with Alex, he will pregnant me, so they called Alex and told him to come and pay my bride price, Alex didn't have much money, but with the support i gave him, he was able to pay my pride price and he took me home as his wife. what a strong love indeed.
after living with Alex like about two months, there is this secret character he have, i don't really want to talk about it, but because i want you to learn from this story i will tell you the secret character.

Th secret character is this, whenever Alex want to have sex with me, he will be using cond0m, i told Alex that we are no longer
dating as boyfriend and girlfriend but we have gotten married, he gave me a reason why he always use cond0m on me, i will tell you the reason in the next episode.

No comments: