Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 76

BOSS LADY EPISODE 76

Start the Countdown

One week until the guys fly to Florida. One more week until tour officially starts. These past two months have been crazy. A week after my party, we had another one for Ricky, and then two days later they went to the movie awards. I skipped out on that. I am not ready for anything that big. There's still some parts of being behind the scenes as a manager that I enjoy.

The guys had one week of down time, besides filming their videos, and then we went into full force tour mode. Acting classes, rehearsals, choreography. They had a full schedule all through April, up until just a few days ago. I didn't want to wear them out before tour actually started. They've got two more practices to go, a sound check, and then they fly to Florida.

I've uploaded two more videos on my YouTube channel. One was some behind the scenes of the guys filming their videos for "movies" and "what to do when" weeks. The second was a mix of my party, Ricky's, and some footage the guys got at the award show. I got positive feed back for those videos too. I'm really liking the idea of doing this all the time. I wish I had started sooner.

After talking to Andrew some more, I picked a few dates that I would fly out for. The guys don't know it yet, but I'm flying to Florida with them, and then I'll spend a few days with my parents before meeting them in Houston. A few days off here and there won't hurt anything. And even though the film crew will be out there with them, I'll be able to get more personal footage.

Kian and I are filming his main channel video today, Expectations vs Reality about Dating. He's getting a few videos filmed this week, but this is the only one I'll be in. I filmed some behind the scenes for the two he filmed with Jc earlier. By far my favorite Kian and Jc videos yet. I'm going to hold on to this footage, and put it up while they're away on tour while I'm home. I'm sure it'll be a nice surprise.

"Hey babe, you ready to film?" I was up in Kian's room getting some work done. "Yeah. I'll be down in a minute. Let me just finish this e-mail." I said without looking away from the screen. I was actually getting my ticket for my flight to Florida. Andrew helped me come up with a lie that I had a meeting during the time that they would all be leaving for Florida. He was actually bringing me to the airport for a flight 4 hours before them. That way, I could be there when they landed to surprise them.

I was sitting with Kian, editing the video we just filmed when Sam called me. "I'll be right back babe" I said walking out of the room. "Hey Sammy, what's up?" I answered once I was in the hallway.

"Hey, are you busy tomorrow?"
"Just something in the morning, why?"
"Can you come out to San Clemente for a little while in the afternoon?"
"Yeah, everything okay?" I was starting to get worried.
"Oh yeah, I just want your opinion on my video for tomorrow."
"I can come tonight if that would be easier."
"No, tomorrow is fine. And Kenzie?"
"Yeah Sam?"
"Can you not bring Kian?" Now I'm getting really worried.
"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okay, love you"
"Love you too"

"Everything okay?" Kian asked when I sat back down on the bed. "Yeah, he just asked me to go out to San Clemente to help him with his video." "Oh, you want me to go with you?" "Uh, actually, he asked for me not to bring you. And please don't talk to him about this. He seemed worried about something. I don't want to upset him." "If something is wrong, you'd call me right?" "Yes of course I would" I reached over and held his hand.

No comments: