Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 53

BOSS LADY EPISODE 53

Counter Space

Waking up in Kian's arms is probably one of my favorite things. Today though, I woke up to the smell of waffles, bacon, and coffee. I crawled out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. I leaned up against the door frame, watching him attempting to dance while putting butter on waffles.

My giggles made him turn around. "Well hello there gorgeous" he said, pausing the music on his way over to me. "I didn't wake you did I?" "With your terrible dance moves? No, the amazing smell woke me up."

Kian asked to tag along with me to the office. I thought it was sweet. He even went and picked up lunch for both of us. It was pretty funny watching him run papers around the office for Andrew and I. But, with his help, I was done with everything before dinner. Which I think was his plan all along.

"Ready for dinner?" he asked, picking up my bag and opening my office door. "What did you have in mind?" "I was thinking some big juicy burgers and greasy french fries" he answered, grabbing my hand as we walked to my car. I looked up at him and smiled, "You read my mind."

"I have something kind of weird to ask you" Kian said handing me the plate he had just dried. I looked at him, and he noticed my worried look because he mirrored it. "Uhm......" he started to look down. "Kian, just ask, I'm sure it's not weird at all."

I put my hand on his arm to reassure him. "Well, I was wondering if it was okay to leave some things over here. You have some things over at the house. And I just thought-" I stopped him mid-sentence, giving him a kiss.

"That is something weird to ask. You didn't have to ask. Especially since I didn't ask you to leave things over at your place." "So it's okay?" he asked, a grin growing across his face. "I'll even clear some space on the bathroom counter." Now his grin was a full smile.

----------

"We're hereeeee!" I yelled walking into the house. Kian and I had just gotten back from Target, to buy him some things for my apartment. He needed to grab some clothes for tonight and tomorrow. "Hey, where have you love birds been?" Connor asked leaning over the staircase railing.

"I just came to grab a few things. I'm gonna stay at Kenzie's again for the night." "Keep him as long as you want" Ricky said, as I passed him on the stairs. "Tomorrow is my limit" I replied as Kian shoved me into the room.

"Is it okay if I film at your place tomorrow?" I turned around to find Kian holding his camera. "Yeah, that's fine. I'll be in the office, so I won't be in your way." "You're never in my way" Kian said, leaning down giving me a kiss on his way to get another bag from his closet.

"You know, this would be a lot easier if you filmed videos. Then, I could just use your things with my camera so I didn't need all this stuff." "You would love that, wouldn't you?" I asked, my eyes catching his. "Actually, I don't really know. I like having you all to myself." He winked, and a grin reached across his face.

"I'll have him back by bed time tomorrow" I jokingly said as we walked out the front door. "Movie before bed Mr. Lawley?" I asked as I was backing out of the driveway. "As long as it involves cuddles, I would love that."

No comments: