Friday 22 July 2016

MY BOYFRIEND STOLE MY FOOD AND BROKE MY HEART



MY BOYFRIEND STOLE MY FOOD AND BROKE MY HEART


My sad story…………………………….
One beautiful day(before my boyfriend spoilt it), I had dreamt of cooking a delicious rice with gravy. I was damn hungry. I needed to eat so I decided to go buy the ingredients I needed from the store. I skipped and jumped like a little kid with excitement because I was finally cooking what I was craving and eating alone was the best part. when I got to the kitchen of my small rented apartment, I brought out all the ingredient I needed for the rice and gravy.  preparing them was the next thing I did. I washed the carrots, onions, green peppers etc. And arranged them on the kitchen table like I was going to be assessed by a supervisor. I smiled like an idiot that was going to be given ten million dollars.


I smiled like an  idiot that was going to be given 10 million dollars.
I smiled like an idiot that was going to be given 10 million dollars.

Immediately I was done cooking, the door bell rang. my mood changed immediately because I wasn’t expecting any visitor. I opened the door and to my surprise my good looking boyfriend stood at the door. I was so happy to see him but at the same time sad. I had MIXED FEELINGS at that moment. I thought about my food and how I was going to share it with my boyfriend. it made me so sad. when he got in after I welcomed him, he said, “hmmmmnnnn I smell something delicious” as he looked like a hungry lion. Then I knew he really wanted to eat so I replied “it’s in the kitchen if you want some, I’m going to the bathroom” as I went away. I managed to regain my smile because we would just be two enjoying the sumptuous meal I prepared.


"hmmmmnnnn I smell something delicious" he said with his expression like a hungry lion.
“hmmmmnnnn I smell something delicious” he said with his expression like a hungry lion.

while in the bathroom, I dreamt of how I was going to settle down and devour my food like I’ve never eaten. As I came out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen, I opened the pot to dish out my food when I saw the pot hungry as well. I almost had heart attack.


when I saw the pot hungry as well, I almost had heart attack.
when I saw the pot hungry as well, I almost had heart attack.

Tears filled my eyes when I saw this. I really had a heart ache. Almost empty pot with meat that had 98% bone. This was too much to bear. My boyfriend stole my food and broke my heart.

No comments: