Monday 15 August 2016

NOT ALL LADIES CAN BE IMPRESSED WITH MATERIAL THINGS


GUY: I'm 39 years old I have a Toyota Camry 1999 model and a Polo , I have an engineering diploma, I've been
working for VRA for 6 years and I have a good salary, i'm sure I can take good care of you.

GIRL: oh, okay, I must say you dress up really well, you have expensive taste too, so who do you live with ?...

Guy: I live with both my parents and my 5 siblings, i'm the eldest.

Girl: oh alright, so you have a good job, two cars, expensive taste and you still live with your parents?...

Guy: Yes, I'll buy a house maybe before the end of the year; we are in September remember.

Girl: oh okay, I've heard that before, well I AM 31 YEARS OLD, I have a Medicine and surgery DEGREE, I RUN MY OWN Hospital. I OWN TWO PROPERTIES, 2 Farms , a dairy company And i co-owned an oil refinery company in Medina, Saudi Arabia ..I DRIVE A Range Rover sport
2013 model and a BMW X6. I LIVE ALONE IN MY house with My Daughter and sons . I'm CURRENTLY DOING MY MASTERS
IN Robotic surgery .....

Guy: Omg

Girl: Exactly my point, so WHO will be taking care of WHO now ?...

Guy: Well I was just uhhmm???

Girl: Next time when you want to impress a woman, don't mention what you have because of what you think she doesn't have, material Is not the path to a woman's heart.

Most men think that the path to a woman's heart is through material. There's more to life than material
possessions....

God bless the independent Women!

No comments: