Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 79

BOSS LADY EPISODE 79

The Big Surprise

The time leading up to the guys leaving for tour was a mix of stressful and exciting. I did my best to take all the stress from them, but they worried about things just as much as I did. My plans to surprise them in Florida were working out great. I packed without any of them even knowing, having Andrew hide my suitcase until he took me to the airport.

I woke up around sunrise the Sunday before tour to cook them a huge breakfast. It had been a while since we were able to have a family breakfast, and I knew they could really use one now. The rest of the day was spent watching movies and playing board games like little kids. No one mentioned tour even once. It was really nice.

We all went out for dinner the night before our flights, to celebrate the tour, and to say our "goodbyes". I stayed the night at their house, allowing me and Kian to have one more night together. I did my best not to laugh or smile whenever he said he was going to miss me, or how he wished he could see me in the morning before they leave.

But, since my fake meeting was at 9 and was an hour away, I had to leave way earlier than he needed to be awake. He did wake up enough to walk me to my car and say goodbye.

I met Andrew at his apartment, leaving my car there, and he dropped me off at the airport. I was half way to Florida before the guys even got on their plane. Their first tour stop wasn't until tomorrow, so I had some very wonderful time alone.

I didn't want to go out anywhere, since I didn't want any fans spreading the word that I was here. Luckily I got through both airports and my flight without being recognized. I wanted to keep it that way. Once the guys landed, they had a rehearsal, so keeping them busy and not worrying about what I was doing was easy. We kept to texts and very short phone calls.

The next morning, I called and woke Kian up, and told him to call me again before he went out on stage. They still had no idea that I was in the same city as them, or that they would be seeing me tonight. While they were at their meet and greet before the show, I snuck into the venue. I was going to be filming from in the crowd, but I was planning to surprise them in the dressing room before they went out on stage.

I brought all their favorite snacks and put them in little bags on the table. I changed into my tie-dye O2L Manager shirt they got me for my birthday, set up the camera to catch the moment they saw me, and waited for them to walk through the door.

Kian called me and told me about how the meet and greet went. I could hear the smile on his face as he talked, which made me smile. I did my best to talk normal, but I could feel my excitement rise. He said they were about to get into the dressing room, and he'd text me.

As I put my phone down, the door opened. Trevor was the first one I saw, and I could hear them all talking about gifts they had gotten. I sat quietly on the couch, smiling. They hadn't noticed me yet.

"WHAT" Jc yelled, as I caught his attention. He ran across the room, and jumped on top of me, the rest of them following him. They were all rambling on and on about how I surprised them and wanting to know what I was doing here.

When they all climbed off, I stood up, about to tell them everything. Before I could say anything though, Kian wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me as he picked me up.

"How long do I have you for?" Kian asked as he kissed all over my face and lips. "Just until you guys leave for Texas" I said, giving him another kiss. The guys realized he wasn't letting go, so they started talking again, and I told them about how I made it happen.

After I finished, I walked over to the camera to stop it, which made them all laugh. Andrew came in, and they all yelled at him for being in on the secret. He told them they had five minutes until stage call. I grabbed the camera before heading out the door.

When we got behind the stage, they all hugged me one more time, and told me how happy they were I was there. We stood in a circle, putting one hand in, and chanted "O2L". I gave Kian one last kiss before they walked on stage.

I stood behind stage, setting my camera up on the tripod out of the way so you could see the stage, but also so the guys could grab it and film if they wanted to. I made my way into the crowd, and recorded them, and the fans, from my phone. I couldn't wait to surprise them with this video too.

No comments: