Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 74

BOSS LADY EPISODE 74

The Party Before

Playlist went better than I ever could have imagined it to. I was still receiving tons of positive feed back about having a YouTube channel. Everyone seemed to love the idea of having behind the scenes of all the guys doing things together. They may have liked it more than when the guys vlogged. But knowing how much everyone loved what I had done, really made us happy about filming tour.

Now that we were home from Florida, the guys were in full swing planning my birthday party. I only knew about it because some of the people invited brought it up when we talked at Playlist. I guess the guys forgot to include that it was a surprise when they invited everyone.

Even though I already knew, they wouldn't let me get involved in anything. Which was fine, I was back to being busy with getting everything ready for tour. Plus, they had some other projects coming up.

"Good morning birthday girl" I woke up to Kian curled up to me, his arm around me and his face in my neck. "Good morning. I love waking up like this every morning." Kian has stayed at my place every night since we've been home. He's only gone home to film and get more clothes. I rolled over to face him.

"Don't get out of bed" he said, kissing me between each word. "Is someone bringing me breakfast in bed?" I asked as he climbed out of bed. "You ruin everything"

The guys took me out to lunch, after telling me cooking me lunch wasn't going to be better than this. I agreed with them. But they were really sweet about dressing nice and taking me out. And, they stayed off their phones. That was a gift all in itself. While we were there, they told me about what time I should come over to the house, and Kian said he already knew what I should wear (which concerned me).

Before we left, we opened gifts. They got me a tie dye shirt that said O2L Manager on the back. And then they each got me another shirt with their last name on them. Except Kian. His said "I'm with Lawley". Kian also got me two flower crowns that matched his. I was told to wear the one with pink flowers tonight. He also got me a new camera, so I could do more vlogs.

Kian went home with the guys to help set up for my party, and so I could go home and get ready. He told me he left a note on my fridge, and that I needed to read it before I got ready. When I got inside, that was the first thing I did.

"My darling birthday girl, I hope you don't mind, but the dress I'd like you to wear tonight is hung up in the bathroom. I believe it goes well with your new flower crown. Love you sweet girl. -K"

I found my black strapless dress in the bathroom. It was about knee length, with a thin pink silk ribbon around the waist, coming to a bow in the back. And it was the same pink as my new flower crown. After putting it on, I put my hair up in a high bun and added my flower crown. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

When I got over to the house, I was absolutely amazed with what I walked in to. Everything was black and white, with some pink here and there. They had set up a photo booth, karaoke, and an ice cream bar. "Hey Kenz! Like it?" Jc asked as I walked into the living room. "This is amazing!" I said, giving him a hug. "Everyone else is out back."

No comments: