Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 37

BOSS LADY EPISODE 37

(Planning Duo)

I have no idea what I was so worried about. Everyone was having an amazing time! Since we knew everyone wanted to vlog, we had to come up with some kind of system, so everyone didn't have cameras in their hands, and faces, all night long.

Kian set his camera up outside, Connor's was in the front room, Ricky's was in the living room, and Jc's was set up in the front hallway for everyone to record messages on. And then everyone could just do their own vlogging thing if they still felt like it.

It was getting close to midnight when everyone started leaving. I was walking around tidying up here and there, so there was less to to do in the morning. I found Trevor passed out on Kian's bedroom floor, and Connor getting ready to go to bed. I popped my head in, to see if he had a good time.

"I think we did good tonight, the party planning duo" he answered, both of us laughing. I gave him a hug goodnight, and shut his door behind me. Kian met me at the top of the stairs. "You ready for bed?" "I am, but we have a small problem" I said, and then led Kian into his room. We both cracked up laughing when he saw Trevor curled up, snoring.

Kian got Trevor down stairs while I showered. I did not want to crawl into bed like this. Plus, I just wanted to relax a little. When I went back into the room, Kian was already in bed. When he felt me lay down, he rolled over and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"You looked like you had fun tonight" he said into the back of my neck. "I did have fun. I was actually nervous about tonight, I just didn't want you guys to know." "Kenz, you can tell me things like that you know" he said, squeezing me a little bit, leaving a small kiss on my neck giving me goosebumps. "I know I can, I just really wanted you to have a fun night. And trust me, being nervous did not last long!"

"Let's try to not sleep like a pretzel again tonight, okay?" Kian said giving me a goodnight kiss. "Okay" I said giving him another one.

No comments: