Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 51

BOSS LADY EPISODE 51

It Matters To Me

Kian made his way up the bed to me, putting his body between my legs. I leaned up so that my face met his. "So about that movie" I said in between kisses. "I haven't decided yet" Kian answered, kissing my harder, making me lay my head down on the pillow. He placed a hand behind my hand, bringing his body down so it was against mine.

"Guys, they've been up there for a while. Should we see if they want to watch the next movie before we start it?" "Really Sam, did you just ask us that?" Connor answered. "Come on we're talking Kenzie and Kian, there's honestly no telling what they're doing." Jc added in.

"He's got a point" Ricky said, "Last time we left them alone like this, they destroyed the kitchen." "Well, let's leave them alone just this one time." Connor said, starting the next movie.

"Kian" I moaned, arching my back. My hands scratching their way down his shoulders. His hands tangled in my hair, his fingers pulling what they were holding. Our bodies were tangled together, with the sheets and the blanket. The pillows were on the floor with our clothes.

His lips left mine, and he left soft kisses down my cheek to my shoulder, and then back to my cheek. "I think I decided on that movie" Kian said, smiling at me. "Oh yeah" I said lifting my head to kiss the tip of his nose. "Yeah, but I'll only watch it with you if you cuddle with me." "I think I can handle that."

Kian kissed me one last time, before laying down next to me, pulling the blanket over us. I rolled over, and laid my head down on his chest. His arm wrapped around me.

----------

"Missed you guys last night" Connor said as Kian and I walked into the kitchen. "I can tell, you're cooking us breakfast" Kian said, grabbing bacon off the plate Same was holding. "Well, someone needs to cook for Kenzie" Sam said, pulling his plate away from Kian before putting more on it.

We all laughed, except Kian. "That was low" he said. "It's fine, Connor makes better coffee anyway" I said winking up at him. "I'm walking away from that one" Connor said walking into the other room, handing me a coffee cup.

Kian hadn't really eaten much at breakfast. And I felt bad for what I had said, just making things worse. I finished doing my hair, and walked into his room. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" I asked, sitting next to Kian on his bed. "Yeah, of course" he said, leaning over kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry for this morning. I didn't mean to feed into their jokes like that. I didn't think it would upset you so much." "Kenz, you didn't upset me! I'm sorry I made it seem that way! The guys just thought it would be funny, but they knew it would upset me."

"How would they know that it would upset you?" "Because I tell them everything. And well, let's just say I had made a comment about how I have the night time down, it's the morning after I need to work on." "Kian what are you talking about?" I asked, almost laughing at him.

Kian reached over and held my hand. He looked me in the eyes for a minute before looking down and answering. "I feel bad that every time me and you get to enjoy a night together, I either go home after or we wake up the next morning and just go about life." Kian looked up at me before continuing "I just don't want you to feel like it doesn't matter to me, because it does."

I put my hand over his, and turned to face him. "Kian, I have never once thought that anything we have ever done together doesn't matter to you. I don't need a big fancy breakfast to prove that to me. You're still my good morning aren't you?"

He let go of my hands, and put his hands on my cheeks. He gently kissed my lips before leaning his forehead on mine, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you Makenzie" "I love you too Kian"

No comments: