Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 69

BOSS LADY EPISODE 69

Unpacked and Uncomfortable

Once the guys left, Kian and I spent the next two days basically competing to see who could be the most romantic. We had both planned things to do together, so we ran into a few moments where things were over lapping and going wrong. We ending up laughing about it though.

I had planned a helicopter ride, he had planned some spa time for me. He planned a hike, not knowing I had planned one for all of us. We made reservations at different restaurants on at the same time. But we had a great time.

----------

Kian stayed the night at my apartment after our flight, it was after midnight by the time we got home. Wednesday morning, I woke up to the smell of Kian cooking breakfast. Before I could even get out of bed, he walked in with a tray with a plate of french toast, some coffee, and a bouquet of carnations.

"You know, vacation is over, you can stop spoiling me now." I said as he put the tray down in front of me on the bed. "I will never" he said, giving me a kiss.

"Do you have anything to do today?" He asked while I took a bite of my food. "Nope, just unpacking and laundry. And I should probably get to the emails I've been ignoring the last two days." "Well, I have some filming to do, but I can do all that here."

"Kian, you don't have all your equipment here, remember?" I didn't mind him filming here, but I wanted to get the editing done for the vlog I did of Hawaii.

"You're right. Plus, I don't want to get in your way while you unpack and everything. I'll unpack what stays here, and then head home, okay?" "Eat breakfast with me first?" I asked, holding my fork up towards his mouth. "I can't say no to that" he said, eating the bite of french toast.

----------

"You know Kenzie, most of what I took on the trip, stays here at your apartment." Kian had just brought back the clothes from the trip he had washed that he leaves at my place. "Really? I didn't notice how much of your stuff is even here"

"Is it too much, because I can bring some of it back home?" "No, it's fine here. I'm saying I really hadn't noticed. I guess it's just become a part of my home" I said with a smile on my face. It made him smile too.

"Listen, while I was home, the guys and I were all talking" "That's never good" I said, interrupting. "No" he laughed, "this time it was." I stopped putting away the dishes I washed after dinner and looked over at him sitting at the table. "We're going to be away at tour for nearly a month, and you're going to be keeping an eye on Wishbone and the house" he continued.

I got a bottle of water out of the fridge, and sat next to him. "We really would like if you stayed at the house. I could help you pack what you would need, and then get you set up over there before we left. We just don't want you to have to worry about getting over there every day."

"Kian, does this really have to do with the security system?" He laughed at himself. "Yeah, it does. We just want to make sure you're safe while we're gone." I smiled, "honestly, I'd rather stay at the house. With you guys gone, I'm going to be a little uncomfortable being here alone." "I really wish we didn't have to be apart. I'm going to worry about you all the time" Kian said, reaching for my hand.

I stood up and sat in his lap. "I'll be perfectly fine" I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Besides, that's 3 months away! Wait, that's exactly 3 months away!" Kian hung his head down, and then looked back up at me. "Then I have 3 months to make up for that missed time."

No comments: