Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 41

BOSS LADY EPISODE 41

Wife Me Up

When I answered the door, there stood Kian, in his matching sweatpants, a hoodie, and carrying a bag, and his signature smile across his face. "What are you up to Lawley?" I said letting him in. "No, hi, hello, I miss you, happy anniversary, nothing?"

I wrapped my arms around him and picked my head up to give him a kiss. "Hello, I've missed you, happy anniversary" I gave him another kiss "now, what are you up to?".

"I was tired of being apart, I know you are too. And I figured since we don't have too much of an early day tomorrow, I thought that maybe you wouldn't mind if I stayed here tonight with you. That way when you reach for me when you wake up, I'll be there."

"You sure do know how to treat a woman" I said as I squeezed him.

Kian was already in bed when I walked into the room. "Did you actually finish everything, or did you stop because I was here?" he asked as I climbed in to bed. "A little of both" I replied giving him a small kiss on the lips as I laid down.

He pulled me into his chest, with his arms tightly wrapped around me. "Can't breathe down here" I said. He loosened his grip, "sorry, I just really missed being able to do this." "I did too" I said with my head still tucked into his chest. We talked about the most random of things, as we always do, until we fell asleep.

----------

We laid in bed for long as possible the next morning, but I had a meeting to go to. When I couldn't lay there any longer without being late, I got in the shower, while Kian made us breakfast. Once I was done getting ready, we sat and had breakfast, and then he walked me out to my car.

"I'll clean up the kitchen before I go, since I made the huge mess anyway" Kian said leaning in and giving me a kiss. "You really don't need to do that. I'll need something to do when I come home, since you guys are all going to be busy." "How's this, I'll get it started" he said giving me a little smirk. "Since, I'm not winning this one, I'll agree with you", I leaned up giving him another kiss.

----------

Another 5 hour meeting done. Which meant no more meetings for the rest of the week. Which also meant I had nothing to keep me busy while the guys were off doing their own thing. I have no idea why I scheduled everything this week. Good thing was, it meant we would have tons of down time next week! That also meant I would need to find ways to keep them all busy.

Walking into my apartment, I soon realized Kian had not only started the cleaning, but he had finished it. And he didn't stop at the kitchen. My entire apartment was spotless! Nothing was left out of place whatsoever. He must have spent all morning doing this.

I checked the time, and since I couldn't call him, I just sent him a text that read "you are sneaky Kian Lawley". I put my phone down on my desk with my purse and paperwork, noticing a note on my dry erase board. "Just wife me up" was written in the corner, surrounded by hearts.

When I went in the kitchen to get something to eat, I took a picture of the dishes drying and tweeted it with "look out, @kian can cook and he can clean too". While I was eating, I sent Tyler a text, we still hadn't had our lunch date, and I've been in LA for almost 2 months. We set up to meet Friday for something to eat, and then I was going to join him, Connor, and Grace at the movies afterwards.

I spent the rest of my day working on schedules and paperwork for the guys, spending a lot of time on the phone. By 7, I was done, and bored. I decided to take a nice bubble bath. It was nice to just relax with some music on.

After that, I curled up on the couch, and decided to just sit on Twitter. I hadn't done that in a long time. So I looked through my feed, commenting and followed here and there.

Before I went to bed, I sent a text into the group chat with the guys letting them know that I would be home all day tomorrow just hanging out if any of them wanted to stop by at any time. Connor instantly replied, "coffee date at your place then?", and then each other the guys made a joke about it. Kian sent me his nightly good night text, and I thanked him for the millionth time for cleaning my entire apartment.

----------

I slept in a little bit, and woke up to Connor's normal coffee date text. I had about 20 more minutes until he would be over. I got out of bed, fixed my hair, then went and started the coffee. Just as I was pouring his cup, he knocked on the door.

"Were your coffee senses tingling?" I asked as I greeted him with the cup. He laughed and handed me a blue envelope, "I am here to drink coffee, and to deliver this". "What is it?" I asked as I turned it over in my hands. "That's for you to find out when you open it."

No comments: