Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 68

BOSS LADY EPISODE 68

Vacation Full of Surprises

"Aw, Kenzie!" Connor said, wrapping his arms around me. I was in tears when the guys came off stage. "Why are you crying?" Sam asked when Connor let go, Kian taking his place. "Just a proud manager moment" I said smiling. Kian pulled away, and kissed my forehead. "And because I don't get to see this again! It's all so surreal, and this is the only taste of it I get!"

"Please tell me you got a better view than back stage" Ricky asked. "Oh yeah! I got to watch it from the balcony seats!" I said, pointing to where I had been the whole show.

I had actually moved a lot during the show, but I didn't want to tell them that. I was filming, and wanted to surprise them with the video once I edited it. I also made a mental note to look over the tour travel schedule when we got home, to see which shows I could fly out for. I wanted to surprise them after the shows, and then surprise them again with what I had filmed.

"So, what do you guys want to do about dinner?" I asked once we had the backroom and stage all packed up."Why don't we get room service? I'm exhausted. And, we can go through all this stuff." Ricky said, holding up one of the boxes full of things from fans. "That's a really good idea" Connor said, picking up a second box.

Jc and Sam's hotel room was covered in gifts and letters. Everything was being passed around the room, and given to the right person. I was surprised when there was two letters for me, thanking me for everything I've helped the guys accomplished. Someone even made Kian and I a really cute frame of pictures of the two of us. Before I could even say anything, he informed me it was going into his room.

After eating, we all sat around on social media talking to fans, looking through pictures everyone took. I saved a few really good ones to have printed. "So Kenzie, did you get any good pictures during the show?" Trevor asked me. "Only a couple" I lied, "I kept forgetting to take them." I said, faking a laugh.

"We were that good, huh?" Kian asked, squeezing my thigh. "I was mesmerized by the group of hot guys on the stage" I answered, winking. "Gross" Ricky, Trevor, and Connor said at once, making the rest of us bust out laughing.

----------

"Who's ready for a day of crazy?" I asked walking out of the bathroom. I was getting ready while the rest of them ate breakfast. "Okay tour guide, what's on the agenda for today?" Connor asked, taking a bite of his toast. I had done my best to keep today a secret. The most I would give away was the kind clothes and shoes they should pack.

"Well, I thought we could start our day with a little sight-seeing hike. Don't worry, it's not that long. Just enough to enjoy the island, and get some awesome pictures." I started to walk back into the bathroom to do my hair. "Wait, that's all you're telling us?" Trevor asked. "Yup, that's all you need to know right now" I said, and shut the door behind me.

After the hike, we went out for lunch to a restaurant on the beach. Then, we went back to the hotel to change into our bathing suits. I made it seem like we were just going to the beach. They were so surprised to find out we were going scuba diving once we got there.

"If you're trying to make up for everything you're not going to be able to do with us on tour, you're doing an awesome job" Ricky said, giving me a high five.

On the way to the hotel, I tweeted "come all dressed up and ready to mingle" with a location and time, but didn't say anything to the guys. I sent a text to our security guys letting them know, and told them to head over to the place on the beach I tweeted. When we got to the hotel, I told the driver about the change once the guys got out of the car.

On the way to dinner, the driver took the turn towards the beach, but since the guys didn't know their way around, they didn't notice. "Woah, what is that?" Jc asked, and I knew exactly what he was talking about. Straight ahead on the beach was a huge group of people, surrounded by hanging lanterns.

"Kenzie, what is this?" Sam asked. "The big fancy dinner you guys asked me for" I said, turning around to face them with a huge smile on my face.

No comments: