Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 46

BOSS LADY EPISODE 46

Settling Nerves

I was just about to unlock the door when someone from the other side opened it. "Good morning!" Ricky greeted me, leaving me standing there at the door step completely shocked. "Oh uh, I was coming over to wake everyone up" I said, walking into the house.

"Well, we're all up and almost ready to go" Sam said from the couch. I could feel my jaw on the ground. "We may be a little excited" Connor said from the kitchen.

"Okay, everyone has everything they need, and we're all ready to go?" I yelled as I walked to the front door. I could tell they were starting to get nervous, pacing around looking lost. The meeting wasn't for another couple of hours, but we were going out for a late breakfast first.

"Guys, come on! I've never had such a quiet meal with you guys before! There's nothing to be nervous about! You're already on the tour! There's no going back!" The car ride there was quiet besides the music, and most of breakfast was spent playing with their food.

"What if they don't like any of our ideas, and make us do something else?" Jc asked. "But they wanted you guys to come in with ideas. So they obviously have an open mind! And it's not like they've never seen your videos! They know how you guys think!" I let out a little laugh, and then noticed they all had little smirks on their faces. "That's better."

"Hey guys! You ready?" Andrew greeted us at the door. "They're a little nervous" I quietly told him, gesturing my head towards them. "Well, you guys have nothing to worry about! Everyone is super excited to start planning and to hear all your ideas!" They all lit up after hearing that.

The meeting lasted about 3 hours. And a lot was discussed. We talked about what the tour would consist of, ideas for locations and dates. I'd say it went a lot better than any of us were excepting! It was still in the beginning stages, but I knew how excited the guys were!

We were all back at the house, out in the pool. The guys had spent most the afternoon talking about tour, and tossing around more and more ideas. "Don't forget guys, you can't vlog any of the planning! And you can't talk about it either" I said from where I was laying in the yard. "We know" a few of them answered back.

"Kenz, don't you want to come in the pool with us?" Kian asked, blocking my sun. "I would say yes, but the water is a little to cold for me. Plus, I need to make sure my tan is ready for winter." He laughed, tapped my nose with his finger, and then got back in the pool. It was days like this with the guys I enjoyed the most.

No comments: