Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 29

BOSS LADY EPISODE 29

(Smile for the Camera)

The guys were all over for a movie night. And it was a good thing I hadn't put the flowers on the coffee table, because they've already knocked into it twice, once spilling soda all over it. Even though they were complete chaos, I loved having them over. I had bought things for us all to make our own sundaes. And I made them all promise they wouldn't make a mess of my kitchen.

They had their photo shoot the next day, so I sent them all back to the house at a decent hour. And they all promised not to stay up all night. I was still planning on getting up early enough so that I could get ready and then go over there to make sure they were all up and ready to go on time.

I showed up with coffee and breakfast, having to let myself in because no one was awake. I started downstairs, and made my rounds waking everyone up. Connor was the easiest. I just opened his door and said "coffee" as I put the cup on his night stand. I heard him take a sip of it as I walked out of his room. I woke up Kian last.

I was laying on top of Kian, trying to get the blanket off of him. He had completely wrapped himself up in it. The more I tried, the tighter his grip got on the blanket. Just as I was about to try again, he suddenly flipped over, grabbing me so I didn't fall, and wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you while we were apart" he whispered into my ear. "I missed you too" I said as I turned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Now get UP!" I said hitting him over the head with a pillow and getting off the bed. "Not fair" he said, crawling out of bed, making his way to his closet to grab clothes. "Breakfast is waiting downstairs" I said as I walked out of the room.

----------

We spent about 3 hours doing the pictures. They each had individual ones done, a couple group shots, and then they wanted me to be in a few, for us to have. And then me and Kian got one of the two of us. And after taking it, he announced, "that's going in my room" giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Afterwards, we went back to the house so the guys could change, and I could place the order for the pictures, we decided to spend the rest of the day out. We split up into the 3 cars, we had all planned on meeting back on the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

Connor and I went to Ikea to get some new decorations, Ricky and Trevor went off to buy clothes. And Kian, Jc, and Sam went to cause trouble somewhere else.

Surprisingly, everyone behaved at dinner. They all made comments about how having me and Kian an official item was kind of nice. Apparently since he asked me out, Kian doesn't drive them as crazy talking about me as often. Because now, he just tells me how he's feeling.

Trevor asked if I was ready for Kian to post his main channel video that night when we got home. We were having such a good day, I had actually forgotten about it! But I really wanted everyone to find out. It was about time. Plus, it was kind of awkward being out with Kian and having to be careful in-case a fan saw us.

Kian and I were both sitting on my couch, as the video was uploading to YouTube. He was holding my hand, rubbing it with his thumb. Smiling over at me every couple of minutes. He seemed more nervous than I was about this video. And I could understand why. As soon as it was up, we sent the tweets, and then watched the video together, since I hadn't seen it yet.

We both laughed at ourselves, because we definitely made fools of ourselves most of the video. At the very end, after Kian did his outro, he had left the footage of our first kiss. And then it cut to footage I had never seen before. I looked over at him, and he smiled at me.

I looked back at the screen, as he went on to explain that I meant a lot to him, and that it would mean even more to him if everyone could show me love and support just as they do for him. He talked a little bit about how close we grew after playlist, and how he treasured even the smallest moments we have been able to share. I looked over at him, fighting tears.

"You didn't have to do that Kian!" "Sure I did Kenzie. I want them to understand that you aren't going anywhere, and that you deserve their respect" I leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you" "Anything for you lady woman".

We both sat there on Twitter for about an hour, tweeting back as many people as we could. We went through all the comments on the video too. Almost everyone was overly supportive, a few even saying they were looking forward to a wedding already.

There was a couple that voiced their opinion about how I wasn't the right one for Kian, that he should be with someone like him. "I guess they don't realize how much you really are like me" he said laughing.

No comments: