Friday 15 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 34

BOSS LADY EPISODE 34

(Black Tie Affair)

Jc had kept me in the loop all day. Making sure everything was going as planned. Connor had come over for coffee this morning, bringing over everything the guys would need to get ready later for dinner, so Kian didn't see it.

I had told Kian that since no one else would be home, I thought it would be fun to get ready together. And that way, he didn't suspect anything later. I was going to already be over there right after they all left for the movies. Jc was going to give me a 30 minute warning, so I knew when they would be dropping Kian off.

Everything worked out perfect. When Jc gave me the 30 minute warning, I jumped in the shower, so that Kian could shower when he got home. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard Kian come in the house, yelling for me as he started walking up the stairs. "In the bathroom. I'll be right out" I yelled back at him. I threw on a pair of sweats and a tank top to wear while I got ready.

"I thought we were getting all dressed up for this" Kian said. laughing, as he picked his head up from his computer when I walked in the bedroom. "Very funny. I just didn't want anything to happen to my dress while I was getting ready".

I walked over and took my bag off the bed, and went and sat down on the floor in-front of the mirror to do my make up. "Oh wow, you are going all out for this" Kian said, rolling his chair over to me. "I told you we were getting all dressed up. I can't do that without make up silly".

"We should do a make-up video" Kian said, picking up my make up and going throw it, giving everything funny looks. I just looked at him. "You're joking right? You want me to let you near my eye ball with this" I said, holding out my eyeliner. "I'll let you put make up on me" Kian said, smirking at me. "Deal"

Kian was putting his shoes on as I came out of the bathroom. "Can you zip me up?" I asked, turning my back to him, holding my hair out of the way. "You look amazing" he said as he pulled the zipper of my dress all the way up, leaving a soft kiss on the side of my neck. "You don't look too bad yourself Lawley" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I slipped my heals on and grabbed my purse. "You ready birthday boy?" I asked holding out my hand.

I let him control the radio on the way to the restaurant, which to him was a big deal. I never let anyone control my radio. Especially him, he could never listen to a whole song. I took the long way, that way he had no idea where we were going.

When I parked, Kian looked at me and then back at the restaurant with an extremely confused look on his face. "Um, you know this is the Cheesecake Factory right? Why are we so dressed up?" "This is just the start of it" I answered with a smirk on my face as I got out of the car, making my way to his side. We walked hand and hand inside.

"Two for Michaels" "Right this way" the hostess said leading us to the back of the restaurant. She walked us to an empty table, with 7 seats. Kian looked at my confused, "why is this such a big table, didn't you tell them it was just two people when you made the reservation?" "No, I didn't"

And as I finished my sentence, Jc, Ricky, Connor, Sam, and Trevor came around the corner all dressed up, singing happy birthday. I chimed in, squeezing Kian's hand. As soon as we stopped singing, Kian wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, spinning me around in a circle.

He gave me 5 quick kisses, smiling the whole time. And then he hugged each of the guys. "This is amazing. Thank you guys!" Kian said, walking back over and giving me another kiss. "This was all Kenzie's idea, so I think she might deserve another kiss" Jc said. Which I got.

We had such a great time. We got a lot of funny looks from everyone in the restaurant. We were basically dressed like we were going to a wedding, and we were sitting in the Cheesecake Factory acting like little kids. Kian was definitely enjoying himself, and so were the rest of the guys.

Every now and then, I would just sit silently, enjoying the moment. How did I ever get so lucky?

No comments: