Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 59

BOSS LADY EPISODE 59

Hard to Top

I talked about the tour very little after the Skype call. I was more and more on edge about it. I kept busy celebrating Christmas with my parents and Kian. My dad surprised my mom and I with tickets to Magic Kingdom, so we could see the Christmas parade. We watch it every year, and talk about how much we'd love to go.

Kian wasn't kidding when he said he had presents shipped to my parents house. On top of this trip, he spoiled me for our first Christmas. "You know, you have to top this next year" my dad said, once I opened my last gift. "I'll out do last year, every year" he replied back, with a huge smile on his face.

He bought me a week's worth of crazy socks, all mix and match, my favorite candies, lotions, perfumes, and soaps. But my favorite gift was my necklace. It's a lowercase cursive K, with mine and his birthstones on it. He even wrote a sweet love note in my card.

I really enjoyed myself filming Kian's videos. We did one for each channel, one Christmas themed and one about traveling. So far, they're my favorite videos I've done. I felt extremely comfortable filming, even the skits. And then, I sat with Kian while he edited them.

He would show me little things and tricks. But when we were sitting in silence while he messed with the video, I just watched him. His facial expressions said it all. He really did love doing what he was doing.

It really made me think about whether or not I wanted to start making videos. "If I did videos, what would I do?" I asked Kian, laying in bed after he finished editing. "Whatever you wanted." "Yeah, but if I did skits or challenges, I would be copying you guys."

"Are you just worried about hate? Or people saying things to us about you?" he asked, rolling on his side to face me, sitting up on his elbow. "Because Kenz, if I stopped filming because of hate and people comparing me to other YouTubers, I would have stopped long before O2L, and I would have never met you."

He leaned forward and kissed me, his hand held my chin up. "I couldn't imagine my life without YouTube blessing me with you" he whispered, kissing me again. "YouTube has definitely blessed me" I said once he took his lips away from mine. "You don't have to do this. And if you do, only do it because it's something you enjoy doing."

"I may think about it for a little longer. With everything going on, the last thing I want is to put you or O2L on the back burner." He laid back down, and I put my head on his chest, wrapping my leg around his. "Whatever you decide to do, I'll be your biggest fan."

----------

We said our goodbyes to my parents at the airport. Kian promised to get me home as much as possible, reminding us that playlist was coming up soon. They didn't come with us in the airport, my parents don't do the spotlight thing, and I like to keep it that way. And it's a good thing they never came in. There were so many people waiting for us when we got inside. I was not expecting it. I asked one of them how they knew we were flying out now. She told me Jc tweeted what time our flight was leaving Orlando.

Of course he did.

No comments: