Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 63

BOSS LADY EPISODE 63

Just Keeps Getting Better

I was sitting in my office waiting for the video about tour to go up. We would soon have an idea just how tour would go. So either I would look like a fool for worrying so much, or my biggest fears would come to life. Kian texted me letting me know the video was loading. I pulled up the website, and waited.

Within five minutes of the video going live, tickets were already being sold, in every city they announced. The phones in the office started going crazy, and so did my cell phone and e-mails. The weight on my shoulders was lifting. I sent a text in the group chat, tickets are already selling. good things coming!

Kian, Ricky, and Sam popped in about an hour later. They had a salad, a mountain dew, and a "get well soon" balloon. As I reached out to take the balloon from Sam he said "we want to make sure you're feeling better about this tour."

"I'm sorry I ever doubted it" I said, taking my food from Kian, kissing him on the cheek. "Staying late in the office tonight?" he asked. "Yeah, I think so. Things are getting a little crazy since the tickets started selling. The news is spreading across the internet like a wild fire."

"Want some company? Maybe we can help out?" Ricky asked, as Andrew walked into the room. "That would be awesome!" he said, "Could you guys maybe keep up with the social medias? From your own accounts, and maybe ours too? That way we can focus on the business end of things."

"Sure, I'll call the other three, get them to help out too" Sam said, walking out of the room. "You want me to stay here, and keep you company?" Kian asked, as Ricky followed Sam out. "I would love that."

Within 24 hours, ticket sales were going extremely well. The attention this tour was getting was unreal. I don't think anyone was expecting this sort of attention. It was expanding past the YouTube community. I was on my way over to the house, to talk about sales and promotion with the guys when my phone rang.
"Hey Andrew, I'm on my way over to meet the guys to go over everything."

"I was hoping I was going to catch you, can you stop in the office on your way over?"

"No problem, I'll be right there."

"Wait, they want to do what?" I could not wrap my mind around what Andrew just told me. We were standing in the conference room, with some of the people from production on the tour. "I know, it's crazy to me too!" "They reached out to us?" "Yeah, just called me this morning."

"I have to tell the guys about this." "That's why I was hoping to catch you. Here, this has all the information you need. Let me know what is decided."

"Guys!" I yelled, walking into the door. "Upstairs!" Connor yelled back. I found them all in Connor's room. "Hey, what's going on?" I said, walking into the room. "Have you seen this?" Jc asked, pointing at the screen. "Wait, that's sold out!? It wasn't just 15 minutes ago!" I said looking at the screen. "What took you so long to get over here?" Kian asked, kissing me. "I was starting to worry."

"Sorry babe, I had to stop in the office, Andrew had to give me something to bring over." "Oh, what was it?" I reached in my bag, and pulled out the paperwork Andrew handed me.

We were sitting downstairs looking over everything. "They really want to film this? We aren't only going on tour, but making a movie too?" Jc asked looking over at me. "Only if it's what you guys want. This time, I'm staying on the business end of this." "What's you opinion though?" Connor asked, not looking away from the paper he was holding.

"As your manager, I think it's a great opportunity. Something like this has never been done before. And, I think it's great for every one that can't come to tour." "What about as our best friend?" Sam asked. Everyone looked over at me.

"Honestly? I think the same exact thing. You just need to make sure you're okay with having cameras with you during tour. Obviously, I will make sure that boundaries are put into place."

If I didn't think so before, life with these six can never be boring.

No comments: