Sunday 17 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 66

BOSS LADY EPISODE 66

Extra Support

It was after 11 before I got a text from Kian "I'm fine" is all he sent. I didn't want to be alone, so Sam was sitting with me in my hotel room. When I showed him the text, he said to just leave it. But all I wanted to do was answer him. I hated that this was happening.

We had never gone through something like this before. The most we've ever argued over was who would wash the dishes and who would dry. And now, Kian doesn't even want to be around me.

Kian walked into the hotel room just before 2, scaring the crap out of me. Sam was passed out in the chair, but I needed to talk to Kian before I woke him up. I got up off the bed, and started walking towards where Kian was standing like a statue by the door.

"Kian listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you first. I hate that I have to do things like this because it's business." The tears were starting all over again.

"And I'm sorry that I can't find the line between business and our relationship. I feel horrible that this is how you found out. I'm a horrible girlfriend." I put my hands over my face and sobbed into them. I felt Kian's arms wrap around me. His hand behind my head, the other across my back.

"My sweet girl, please don't cry. You are not a horrible girlfriend. You are amazing. You do amazing things for me. I'm going on a career changing tour because of you." He kissed the top of my head before pulling away from me. "Look at me" he said, using his hand to lift my chin. He wiped away my tears, and gently kissed my lips.

"I'm going to miss you every single second of every single day. But, we're going to be okay. When tour is over, I'm coming home to you. And I know it will be worth the wait. I love you Makenzie, and being away from you for a month is not going to change that."

"I was worried sick Kian. I can't handle the idea of being able to upset you like this. What if something like this happens again? What if I have to put our careers before our relationship? Then what?" I was almost yelling.

"Kenz, I wasn't upset with you. I more than understand why you can't be with us on tour. It's being away from you I couldn't wrap my mind around. I honestly still can't. But I do get you for this show. And I get you for this time in Hawaii. I want to make the most of it."

I wrapped my arms around him, and cried into his chest. "Kian, what if my decisions as a manager starts to ruin our relationship?" He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "I know for sure they never will. You do everything with our best interest in mind, and that includes what is best for me. You're like,"

I felt him smile against my head as he paused. "You're like extra supporting me, and that only makes me love you more"

"I love you Kian" I said lifting my head up off his chest, looking up at him. "I love you too sweet girl" he said leaning down, kissing me on the tip of my nose making me smile. "That's the smile I love." He leaned down, and kissed me.

Before he could deepen it, I pulled away. "Sam is sleeping over there in the chair" I said, pointing towards him. "It's fine, he won't be for long" Kian said as he lifted me up bridal style, carrying me to the bed.

No comments: