Saturday 16 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 48

BOSS LADY EPISODE 48

Back Behind The Camera

I spent most of my day on conference calls, and really hadn't moved from my desk. But, at least I got to stay in my pajamas and I didn't have to worry about anything until Monday morning. I was about to leave to go over to the guys' house.

I was filming a video with Kian, and I had no idea what we were doing. He had to film for his channel, and for O2L, and I didn't know which one I was going to be in. And that made me extremely nervous. I still wasn't used to this whole filming thing. But, I guess I needed to be.

"So do you want to do a video about being a 90's kid, or revealing guys' secrets?" I thought for a minute, and then decided. "Revealing guys' secrets." "I was hoping you were going to say that one! You won't be in the whole video, just a couple times. So don't worry!"

Kian knew how I felt about filming. And he respected it. But I loved doing it with him, because I knew how much he loved it, and how much it meant to him.

"Hey Jc, you got out of wearing wigs this time. Kenzie is going to do that video." We were downstairs, getting ready to film when Jc and Connor came home with stuff to make dinner. "Thank God! I owe you Kenzie!" "Yeah, no problem!" I said laughing at him.

Kian filmed all his talking parts first, and we were about to start filming the couple parts I would be in. "I can't promise I'll be able to do this in one take." "Oh, I know you won't be able to. I know you're going to laugh all the time."

"Well Kian Lawley, you seem to know me all too well" I said leaning in for a kiss. Our lips fit together, like they always do. Kian reached up, and put his hands on my cheeks. "Come on, let's finish the video before our dinner gets cold" Kian said, starting to pull away.

"But I wasn't done yet" I said, pulling him by the back of his neck, crashing our lips back together. After what felt like forever standing in the middle of the front room, we simultaneously started to walk towards the couch, without ever breaking the kiss. He suddenly picked me up, and slowly placed me down on his lap.

Kian starting leaving soft kisses on my lips, and then placed a few on just my bottom lip. His lips traveled down my chin, to my cheek, and then down to my neck. I leaned backwards, tilting my head just a little bit. I moved my hands from his chest, to behind his head, running my fingers gently through his hair.

He began leaving lingering kisses, causing chills to go down my back. His lips reached my collar bone, making me let out a small gasp. He sucked so very softly, as I leaned my head back even more. He stopped, and gently kissed the spot his lips had left. As he leaned away from me, he whispered "mine" into my ear, kissing me gently on the cheek.

"Hey, you guys done filming yet, your dinner is getting woah! Sorry!" Sam said walking into the room. We looked over just in time to see him cover his face, and walking backwards out of the room.

"Maybe we should go eat and then finish filming, before this gets too intense for the couch" I said, kissing Kian one last time, and climbing off of this lap. "Probably a good idea" he replied, reaching out and grabbing my hand, following me to the kitchen.

No comments: