Thursday 14 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 32

BOSS LADY EPISODE 32

Melted

I couldn't believe that the last two weeks had gone by so fast. But according to the really sweet text message I woke up to this morning, Kian had "the perfect plan" for our two week anniversary. I thought it was kind of corny, since it was only two weeks, but I think that's why I found it so sweet. I really liked that Kian didn't just want to celebrate the big moments, but the little ones too.

After letting myself into the house, I followed the orange arrows hung up inside the house, leading me to the back door. When I got there, I was greeted by Kian, holding a single pink carnation. He handed it to me as he leaned down, leaving a very soft kiss on my lips. He led me out to the back yard, which he had lit up with lanterns and a couple large candles.

He had started a small fire in the fire pit. On the table next to it, he had laid out some chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. He took my hand and led me over to the small chairs he had placed in-front of the fire. "Kian, this is amazing. You didn't have to do all of this!"

"I know I didn't, but I really wanted to." I saw Jc walk over to the sliding glass door, pulling the curtain closed, winking as it pulled it all the way across.

We made a mess with the s'mores. I think we ended up with more melted marshmallow and chocolate on our hands and faces than in our mouths. We never once checked the time, or touched our phones. It was just the two of us enjoying each other's company. It was really nice.

Kian was either making crazy faces, or picking on me because I was having the worst time actually making my s'mores. I mostly just ate roasted marshmallows, and then put a piece of chocolate in my mouth afterwards.

Once the sun was fully set, and all the stars were out, we did our best to clean ourselves up. Kian stood up smiling down at me, reaching for my hand. One of the chairs on the other side of the yard was laying back with a blanket on it. He led me over to it, and then he made his way around the yard putting out some of the candles and lanterns.

Kian walked back over to my chair, sitting so that I was in-between his legs, and I laid back, cuddling into him. He had his arms wrapped around me, leaving a small kissed on the back of my head.

"I could get used to this" I said letting out a little giggle, which caused him to squeeze me in his arms a little bit.

"I know celebrating a two week anniversary seems kind of crazy, but I don't ever want to stop showing you what you mean to me." And as he finished talking I look up at him and smiled. By the look on his face, I could tell he had more to stay, but I stopped him before he could say another word.

I lifted myself just enough so that my lips could reach his. No matter how many times we kissed, it was always like the first time all over again. I loved the fireworks, and the butterflies. Before I could pull away, Kian gentle wrapped his hands around my cheeks, pressing his lips even harder into mine. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Thank you for the last 5 months Makenzie. You went from being a complete stranger, to a friend, and very quickly a best friend, and now I couldn't imagine my life without you" He leaned his head so he could leave soft kisses on my forehead before pulling me into his chest. He squeezed me, causing me to giggle. "That's my girl".

No comments: