Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 21

Whatever It Was, I Liked It

I woke up to a familiar smell, but I wasn't sure why. My apartment smelt like waffles, bacon, and eggs. I obviously wasn't the one cooking, and I know a burglar wouldn't be cooking me breakfast. I crawled out of bed, making sure my hair wasn't horrible, and walked around the corner to the kitchen.

"Well, good morning sleeping beauty!" A very happy Kian Lawley greeted me as I made my way into the room. "I hope you don't mind, I used the spare key you gave us to sneak in to bring you coffee and cook you breakfast."

"Not at all. You had my approval at coffee" I said as leaned against his side wrapping my arm around his back. He put his arm around my shoulder giving it a little squeeze as he leaned his head over and rested it on my head. I wasn't sure what we were, but whatever it was, I liked it.

We sat together at the table eating, figuring out what we wanted to do to waste our Sunday. I told him I was just planning on transferring the last of my files from the old laptop to my new one. He offered to do it for me, since we both knew he could do it so much faster. I jumped in the shower while he did that.

Since he was in the living room sitting at my desk, I decided I would be fine just getting dressed in my room. As I walked out of the bathroom in a towel, a heard a very low "well hello" from the other room. I turned around to find Kian sitting on the couch, facing right down the hallway. I laughed to myself, and shut my bedroom door behind me.

We were in the middle of the grocery store when Kian decided that now would be a good time to start singing and dancing up and down the isles. I took my phone out, and started recording him. His viewers were going to see this. I sent the file to Jc, and told him he needed to add it to his vlog so everyone could see it.

On the drive home, Kian randomly reached over and squeezed my thigh. It made me jump a little from the sudden touch, but it made me smile more than anything. "What was that for" I asked him.

Showing a little smile, he answered "Because I love that smile". I smiled again like an idiot, and felt my face turn red. We sat in silence the rest of the drive, Kian's hand never leaving my leg. I'm not sure what is going on between us, but whatever it was, I liked it.

When we got back to my apartment, Kian helped me carry the bags into the kitchen. He stood there for a second messing with his hair, and staring at the groceries. I thanked him for going shopping with me, and for breakfast that morning.

Instead of saying your welcome like I was expecting, he answered with "Will you go out for dinner with me tomorrow night?" "I would love to" I replied, knowing that it wasn't going to be like any other meal we've eaten together.

No comments: